highschool football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
    X2 hopefully back at ATT Stadium come December. My son has a bad taste in his mouth from that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great game last year. Them College Station boys got it done. First state championship in the school’s 5 year history.

Comment

New Caney Eagles 7-1. Lost to #2 Crosby in week one and playing well since. We'll see.

Comment

Weatherford Christian is 8-0. Six of those were called due to Mercy rule at the half. One was a JV win over a varsity team. One more district game and a bye in the bi-district. This is 6 man , which I love to watch. Much more open game.

Comment

Burgettstown Blue Devils 9-0. Defense has given up 36 pts in 9 games. First round of playoffs start Friday night.

Comment

I hope franklin can at least leave the starters in the whole game they need to play a full game by the first of the 3rd quarter they have had to put in the second string to keep from running the score up

Comment

After going 9-41 over the last five years, the San Saba Armadillos are 8-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Grits View Post
                Graduated from Nort Shore in 1975, Go Mustangs. Coach in Lovelady , we are 6-2 with one game left and headed to the playoffs.
                You coach with one of my boys there! Tell Coach K Coach E says hello!

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                  After going 9-41 over the last five years, the San Saba Armadillos are 8-0.
                  Glad to see them doing well.

Comment

Allen undefeated.
                    Prosper this weekend is looking to be a very good game on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
                      8-0 so far. Playing decent.
                      Falls City?

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                        Falls City?
                        Yes that’s where he is

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                          Yes that’s where he is
                          Thanks - I did not think that Karnes City was 8 & 0

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                            Thanks - I did not think that Karnes City was 8 & 0
                            Axe Man is a legend around those parts. Recently in a newspaper, there was a survey on favorites around the community. This fella won every category from “favorite teacher” to “drinks the most whiskey” all the way to “grandest beard”

Simply put this fella is the Chuck Norris of that area and one of the best coaches around

Comment

Axe Man is a legend around those parts. Recently in a newspaper, there was a survey on favorites around the community. This fella won every category from “favorite teacher” to “drinks the most whiskey” all the way to “grandest beard”

Simply put this fella is the Chuck Norris of that area and one of the best coaches around
                              Wonderful- they should not have a problem in the next 2 weeks. D’hanis & Pettus does not look very strong this year.

Comment

You are drunk!

Comment

Working...
                                X