Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.

We went shopping at Costco today. They put the seasonal and ‘impulse purchase’ items as you walk in.

There were Easter bunnies, fruit trees and UDAP bear spray. I picked up a 2-pack- at Costco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would have to say that was a good purchase................................

Rwc

Comment

Very nice move! Definitely an upgrade!

Comment

Nice! Congrats Amigo!

Comment

Bought a Tundra for my wife yesterday, we’re now a 2 pickup truck family in Montana. Just 5 1/2 more months and I submit proof of hunter education and $50 to get a concealed carry permit. A loaded handgun in a truck is legal as long as not on your person. First shot at 20 yards with my Sarrels recurve yesterday- the only arrow I score. Life is good.

Comment

Living large...I'm happy for you.

Keep the updates coming with pictures please.

Comment

Heres some random pictures.

When picking a local bank, having a customer seating area with comfortable leather chairs next to a fireplace, with a fully stocked kitchen area with free drinks and goodies got my business.

Gallatin Cty courthouse where DMV is located. County seal on display under thick glass- made from locally mined gold and silver.

Comment

More pics around the beautiful homestead bill, please.

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Not moved-in yet, dealing with issues on CA mover’s arrival date.

I got to the bottom of the hill behind house this am with Sage. Heavenly! No elk prints found, I need to set up game cams as soon as the mover gets here. I can see where my 60 yard bow target will be.

I also answered how far I need to go for training hill climbs with a 35# elk pack.

The Gallatin National Forest is that close.

Comment

Very cool Bill. Bouna Fortuna!

Comment

Thread needs a like button

Comment

After 4 weeks in a 1906 vintage home downtown Bozeman, it’s finally move-in day.

These pictures are from the rear of the property, my exercise hill below. It’s reasonable up/down now- my Kuiu pack is getting unloaded and next I start putting in weight.

This is God’s big sky country.

Princess Sage- my personal trainer. She’s always ready to run the hill.

..... and these are the neighbors- across the street 1/2 mile away.

Comment

Congrats. That is just beautiful.

Comment

Looks like you're living the dream. Well deserved, congrats Bill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have a spare couple trees ? I'll hang my hammock and stay out of your hair, promise.

Comment

Working...
                                X