This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Vince Young and Johnny Football say hi!!

That’s a pretty stupid point, even for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      One player does not make a team.

Barry was just talking smack. He knows he wouldn't win **** without players from Texas.

The percentage of players from Texas isn't as big now as it used to be. They get kids from California and other states now.

It's silly to use this in smack talk as all that matters is who wins the game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      I didn’t bring it up, another battered horn did. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        I didn’t bring it up, another battered horn did. LOL!
        Fail.

I never said you did. I was actually referring to Texas fans saying that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Who takes a pic like that as they board a private plane? And then, who decides that’s the pic they want as their avatar?

Comment

How bout dem Tigahs? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath
              This is proof you never have understand what TBH is about. All you do is run your mouth, make silly statements that you truly don't even believe just to stir the pot and add zero value to the site.

I try to keep fighting it, but I see why a lot of good people left TBH and have not came back with crap like this the new norm.
              Just wondering why you don’t scold the horn fans when they twist off?

Comment

Just wondering why you don’t scold the horn fans when they twist off?

Cause how he attacks people in a very personal way. Would he say these same things to a persons face about their financial status, their wife, etc or tell them to F off. One of the most important cultures of TBH over the years is how you treat the other members. There’s a line there and he’s crossed it time and time again.

Is there a Texas fan shooting off their mouth and attacking on a personal level like this? Are they going after multiple people like this? I have no problem calling a spade a spade. It’s not about an Aggie, a Longhorn, a Sooner, etc. Its about respect for your fellow TBH member.

Comment

My kid left this morning to start practice so I hope they get to play

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Cause how he attacks people in a very personal way. Would he say these same things to a persons face about their financial status, their wife, etc or tell them to F off. One of the most important cultures of TBH over the years is how you treat the other members. There’s a line there and he’s crossed it time and time again.

Is there a Texas fan shooting off their mouth and attacking on a personal level like this? Are they going after multiple people like this? I have no problem calling a spade a spade. It’s not about an Aggie, a Longhorn, a Sooner, etc. Its about respect for your fellow TBH member.
                    Would you like me to post a few by a horn fan?

Comment

Yes, and how many people.

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

If you feel like it. I’m sure I have missed some opportunities or missed post to do so. For example, I have called out Bob over the years and don’t agree with everything he says or the way he goes about his banter. When you do, there’s probably a common denominator in most of those discussions.

For me, it’s the repeated nature and the lack of respect. It’s the same thing over and over. It goes beyond good natured ribbing.
                        Last edited by Heath; 08-02-2020, 06:34 PM.

Comment

If you feel like it. I’m sure I have missed some opportunities or missed post to do so. For example, I have called out Bob over the years and don’t agree with everything he says or the way he goes about his banter.

For me, it’s the repeated nature and the lack of respect. It’s the same thing over and over. It goes beyond good natured ribbing.
                          If you are going to police this thread, you need to step up your game because it’s gone past “good natured ribbing”. If I post the things I’ve been called and things posted about me, I’ll get an infraction. Pull your head out of the sand.

Comment

You might want to edit this post! The second paragraph out not true and will not age well.

Comment

Settle down kiddos, yes kiddos to me, let's not get this thread locked. Hook-Em Horns!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                You might want to edit this post! The second paragraph out not true and will not age well.
                                No doubt!

Comment

Working...
                                X