Deer stand for Randy Pistole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer stand for Randy Pistole

As many of you may know the former owner of Top Gun Taxidermy in Holland Texas Randy Pistole had a major heart attack last year and is confined to a wheel chair. I am the ag teacher in Holland and my students and I are building Randy a handicap accessible deer stand. I will be purchasing the materials to build the stand next week. We're building it out of treated 2x6s, regular 2x6s and 3/4 and half inch plywood. We will also be ordering deerview windows for the stand. Any donations to help offset the costs would be appriciated and can be made payable to Holland Ag Dept. I will post a total of all build costs next week and keep a running total on this thread for all donations. As some of you know Randy is still much alive and would love to spend time in this stand with his son's. Thank you so much for anyone willing to help.

He did a great job on a mount for me.

Is there a way to donate electronically?

Comment

He did a mount for me too. He did great work.

Comment

If you would like to donate electronically, I have paypal, and Venmo. You would just have to take my word that I am using the donation for the deer stand only. Like I said earlier though, I plan on getting a materials list and itemizing it. That may give everyone peace of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Can you PM me your paypal info?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

So far we've received a total of $1115.00 I ordered the majority of the materials today and they will be delivered to the ag shop tomorrow. The windows were donated by Temple Belton Feed. I'm going to swing by there and pick them up hopefully this weekend. The material costs so far were just over 1000.00. I have the metal for the roof donated from a builder here in Holland. I'll post more next week. Thanks everyone who donated. Pics to come as well. Kids will be working hard on this next week.

Comment

Man, I just saw this. Randy did several mounts for me. I’m just up the road in Temple. If there’s any other way I can help, I’d love to. He’s a great dude that loves the outdoors and always gave back to the community.

Comment

This is awesome, be sure to post up some pics of the build with the kids if possible

Comment

Pm PayPal please

Comment

Great gesture and good lesson for the kids. Its crazy what it costs t build a quality deer stand anymore.

Comment

Cooler than the other side of the pillow....

In for pics!

Comment

Working...
                              X