• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sideways pictures help

Lately if I post a pic it is sideways from how it is saved on my computer

1)Why is it doing that?

2) Is it just this site? I don't post pics on other sites so I don't know

3) How do I fix it before I post so that the pics show up like they should?

I am posting from laptop, not tapacrap on the phone

I use Imgur, Let me know if you need help using it. for some reason they turn out that way on this site.

Comment

I am posting direct from computer file and the pic I am attaching is not rotated

Comment

No Idea.

Comment

Seems to me that if a picture is a certain size these days, instead of reducing the size and posting it as it, it flips the pic to fit within the parameters. Its been going on for awhile and I can't seem to figure out how to make it right. I have reduced pics to low quality and it still will flip a few. Lotta craned necks around here.

Comment

With an iPhone you have to turn your phone sideways.

Comment

I just posted a pic and it was oriented right, but I checked it with the preview button first and was going to go back and edit the pic if I needed to.

Smart you may be on to something

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                With an iPhone you have to turn your phone sideways.
                Ugh.......

Comment

From my phone I email them to my email address. Open them in paint and rotate them as needed. Change the size a little and save. Pain but mine load right side up.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    From my phone I email them to my email address. Open them in paint and rotate them as needed. Change the size a little and save. Pain but mine load right side up.

I have done the same and still had pics flip....even sideways iphone pics. I've had pics be upright on my laptop and when posting it here they are completely upside down. I'm usually pretty pic savy at figuring this stuff out and I don't mind the extra steps but this one has me stumped.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I have done the same and still had pics flip....even sideways iphone pics. I've had pics be upright on my laptop and when posting it here they are completely upside down. I'm usually pretty pic savy at figuring this stuff out and I don't mind the extra steps but this one has me stumped.
                      No clue. I did forget I save them to my desktop and then open them in paint.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        Pics from my phone are emailed to me and then downloaded and resized to "pictures" folder. They all look fine until you post them on TBH and some are sideways and others are like thy should be

Oh well, it's Thanksgiving so I am thankful for this site and being able to interact with everyone

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          Pics from my phone are emailed to me and then downloaded and resized to "pictures" folder. They all look fine until you post them on TBH and some are sideways and others are like thy should be

Oh well, it's Thanksgiving so I am thankful for this site and being able to interact with everyone

Same.. my neck doesn’t always agree but I do

Comment

I never can figure out how to post pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Pictures are too big when ever they come out sideways. I either download them at a smaller size or crop them in the picture viewer to smaller size.

Comment

Working...
                              X