• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a secret order.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
      *cracks knuckles*

Ok, so imagine what would happen if you took 60 bow hunters and left them in the woods for a few days with nothing but bows, no food, and a few dozen gallons of booze...

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
      Well how does one get in on that

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CherokeeATX View Post

Keep an eye out for the new TBH thread on the matter, which Rat will post. Usually around December/January is when the thread goes up, and the hunt takes place in February each year, the weekend after when we observe Valentine's Day (so we can still have wives to go home to [emoji28][emoji1787]).

Comment

Anyone going hunting tomorrow? I was thinking about taking a walk out there since I'm off work

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            It's a secret order.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
            Any chance those patches will be in stock this year? I was unable to get mine in February

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CherokeeATX View Post

I'm moving across the country so you can have my spot in the Elite Order of Granger Rangers for 2021.

You have a sweet beard, I'm sure no one will even know the difference.

Maybe you'll actually kill something unlike me... lol

Comment

Went out there this morning. Plenty of hog sign, but no hogs anywhere. They're still on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  I'm moving across the country so you can have my spot in the Elite Order of Granger Rangers for 2021.

You have a sweet beard, I'm sure no one will even know the difference.

Maybe you'll actually kill something unlike me... lol
                  Make sure to mail him some bougie coffee and some nihilism, and we'll never know you left!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                    Make sure to mail him some bougie coffee and some nihilism, and we'll never know you left!

Attached Files

Comment

Really wish I lived closer!!!
                      y

Comment

I came across a cow stuck in a mud sink yesterday and need to get a message to the rancher who runs the cows on this piece of the management area..Willis Creek area.

Haven't been able to get an answer at Corps of Engineers phone, does anyone know the number to the game warden shack out there?

Or have inside tracks to contacting someone that can help.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Endo View Post
                          I came across a cow stuck in a mud sink yesterday and need to get a message to the rancher who runs the cows on this piece of the management area..Willis Creek area.

Haven't been able to get an answer at Corps of Engineers phone, does anyone know the number to the game warden shack out there?

Or have inside tracks to contacting someone that can help.

Thanks.

Is it still stuck? Do you have gps coordinates?

Comment

Yes, I assume so. Came across it yesterday evening, so about 12 hrs ago, looks like it had been in t here a day or two already.

Yes, have GPS coordinates, pics, etc...

My concern is that Corps and GW offices are closed for holidays today, same as yesterday.

Ultimately i'd like to find out who the rancher is and can call them directly.

Cow needs to be pulled out or put out of its misery.

Comment

Originally posted by Endo View Post
                              Yes, I assume so. Came across it yesterday evening, so about 12 hrs ago, looks like it had been in t here a day or two already.

Yes, have GPS coordinates, pics, etc...

My concern is that Corps and GW offices are closed for holidays today, same as yesterday.

Ultimately i'd like to find out who the rancher is and can call them directly.

Cow needs to be pulled out or put out of its misery.

Any Rangers want to try to dig this cow out? I’ll bring waders, rope, and a shovel, but doubt I can move it on my own. Endo, how deep is it stuck?

Comment

Here is a pic.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X