No announcement yet.

Election Day 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I don't see trump winning initially but was worth noting as the state should never have been called...it would slow down a biden win since they are stealing nevada & all he needs currently. Hope Fox gets grief & really wanting Az for this alone as their election analyst who called it is clearly biased.

Pa, Ga, Wi, Mn are all a joke.

Heck, we may not know the winner till late dec - jan!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      Now they are reporting a glitch in the software that is used to tabulate the votes in Michigan. It gave 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. This is just one county in Michigan. 47 counties used this same software. Was it a "glitch" or was it a "feature"? Hmmmm....

So now they are correcting these issues in that county and that county has flipped back to Trump.

Heard the same system was used in multiple states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          Now they are reporting a glitch in the software that is used to tabulate the votes in Michigan. It gave 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. This is just one county in Michigan. 47 counties used this same software. Was it a "glitch" or was it a "feature"? Hmmmm....

So now they are correcting these issues in that county and that county has flipped back to Trump.
          You can’t make this up, LOL

Comment

Boom...

BREAKING: Justice Alito Orders Any Ballots Received After 8pm on Election Day in Pennsylvania be Segregated and Secured – Counted Separately

Comment

How do they know when they were received?

Comment

Who cares...scotus on point & cockroaches are running.

I think this is just the beginning of all the noise / confusion to take this to the next step. This election isn’t gonna be decided on the votes they tell us when called.

Comment

I think this is just the beginning of all the noise / confusion to take this to the next step. This election isn’t gonna be decided on the votes they tell us when called.

Comment

What about MI, AZ, WI, NC and NV?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      How do they know when they were received?
                      postmark.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

I agree. It appears he’s coming out with the throttle down. I like it!

Just curious how they’ll figure it all out. Torn up and thrown away ballots etc.

Comment

Im not gonna guess how...just stoked the snowball is on its way.

For sure we’ll see the same in every state needed to prove it’s being stolen.

Going on record this bs will springboard the Ga senate runoff to save the senate. so many eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            postmark.

Here in lies the problem. We know for sure that ballots were back dated, how ever, there is zero way of knowing how many...

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                              postmark.
                              They said some weren't postmarked

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                Im not gonna guess how...just stoked the snowball is on its way.

For sure we’ll see the same in every state needed to prove it’s being stolen.

Going on record this bs will springboard the Ga senate runoff to save the senate. so many eyes.
                                I hope they all go down in flames. Dems. Republicans. Anybody that tried or did cheat. I hope they fry them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X