USPS Priority Mail Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPS Priority Mail Delays

Delays were really bad a couple of months ago, but things seemed to pick back up. Looks like everything has slowed back down. I bought 2 bows from a guy in Tennessee and they left the Knoxville distribution center last Wednesday morning at 4 am....no tracking activity since then. Anybody else seeing delays the past week or so?

I did a few weeks back. Go ahead and make an online claim with your postmaster. Seemed to get my package moving and it was delivered in about 2 days (like was paid for, except 2 weeks later)

Comment

The regular mail is snail’s pace as well. I’ve been waiting on one since last Tuesday.

Comment

Mail has been pretty slow for the last several months....it takes a solid week to get an envelope from Dripping Springs to New Braunfels

Comment

I saw a postal truck working yesterday afternoon.....

Comment

Not only delays but I've tracked packages that have bounced all over the Metroshtupp from one city to another. I'm not sure what's going on there.

Comment

They passed a new policy a few months back that allows them to take as long as they want

Comment

Y’all make sure to put your ballot in there...

Comment

yup...got a check for a consignment & another gun that were sent out on the 14th priority & still waiting. Both shipped from the NE.

Comment

Then there's the whole more online shopping increase, Christmas rapidly approaching the incompetence of them not being able to get to the address that hasn't changed since the mail service began!

Comment

I have priority packages delayed aswell headed to UTAH, they haven't moved since last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                        They passed a new policy a few months back that allows them to take as long as they want
                        which means they renewed their vow to continue as before...

Comment

I wont buy anything online if they ship USPS. UPS or Fedex is the only way

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                            I wont buy anything online if they ship USPS. UPS or Fedex is the only way
                            Same here. If my only option is USPS I get it elsewhere.

Comment

Bows arrived yesterday. I bought a couple of stabilizers from a guy and they showed up today. USPS did a number on this box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X