Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame for Texas to lose that game. So many squandered point opportunities. Should have never come down to last-second heroics. Then, still had them stopped and just seemed to step aside and let them have it. Twice.

As for my Tigers, wish I could say I was shocked or surprised at the drumming by Bama. Hadn't quite realized how deficient our offensive line play was up until now. And, game really went south on that sack at the goal line.

Oh, well. Pretty tough when the measuring stick of conference division success happens to be in the discussion for "best team ever."

Geaux Tigahs!

Comment

Alabama on a bad day is still a pro team against the rest of them.
      I hate that elephant but **** they are good.

Comment

It will surprise if the horns overcome the last 2 losses. Since they are no longer in the running for a conference championship I see a rough finish to the year. Hope I'm wrong. They drop tech, Iowa st and maybe win a nail biter against Kansas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope that Tech QB is alright, sounds like he may have something bigger going on with the lung.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
            How was raider land?

Had a good time. Weather at game time got cool and windy. At half a bunch raider fans left and didn’t come back and they were up? Probably lucky to win. Starting QB went out with collapsed lung and went hospital. He had this issue a couple of weeks ago. The backup is not very good.

Comment

I'm not sure Texas can beat Tech. I don't think we can stop them and their D is way better than Texas'. If Sam ever has a bad game Texas will get embarrassed. If Orlando doesn't fix the D, Texas wont win another game. Glad they got Bowl eligible early, but then again, I'm not sure they can win a bowl game either.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                I'm not sure Texas can beat Tech. I don't think we can stop them and their D is way better than Texas'. If Sam ever has a bad game Texas will get embarrassed. If Orlando doesn't fix the D, Texas wont win another game. Glad they got Bowl eligible early, but then again, I'm not sure they can win a bowl game either.
                I get it. You may be right but they are two plays......inches from being 8-1. 9-3 can still happen.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Had a good time. Weather at game time got cool and windy. At half a bunch raider fans left and didn’t come back and they were up? Probably lucky to win. Starting QB went out with collapsed lung and went hospital. He had this issue a couple of weeks ago. The backup is not very good.
                  I don't know why they left. My son left just before tech scored the last td. I texted back that it wasn't over. That irritates me but I understand getting a start on that long walk back to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Hope that Tech QB is alright, sounds like he may have something bigger going on with the lung.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Agreed. It’s scary.

Comment

Another tough loss. I felt good about yesterday all day and throughout the game. The only thought I had Texas was going to lose that game is when they lined up for 2, I turned to the wife and said, its over.

This team is there, right on the edge of being good. Last year the defense carried the offense, this year the offense is carrying the defense. They have lost 3 games by a total of 9 points and they haven't put it all together yet. While it is disappointing to lose the games we have and the way we have lost, I am good with the progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        How much better is he than Mond? [emoji54]

Much better than Mond!!!!! Heck, Starkel is better than Mond. Congrats on your buck. Mike told me the story ten times. Mike, if you read this I am just messing with you. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          We all suck again. Texas May of gave up 570+ yards and 42 points and lost, but at least you didn’t hold a historically good running type team to 19 rushing yards and 13 first downs for entire game and still lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          LOL. Ya, still pondering that one. Plenty of issues. Glad I was driving back from the lease and did not watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            I get it. You may be right but they are two plays......inches from being 8-1. 9-3 can still happen.

Yea, the helmet thing with Sam was bad luck. Points there, even 3, and the game is out of reach on that last WV drive. Hopefully the D gets better this week. Tech without their starting QB is not the same. Hope the kid gets better.

Comment

[ATTACH]931988[/ATTACH]

Comment

I’m pretty sure my checker at HEB today is better than Mond!

Comment

Working...
                                X