• Show
Clear All

Goodness

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Crazy stuff

Comment

It’s such a shame México has descended into this. I used to love traveling through México as a kid. I fished so hard down there and hitch hiked my way without one problem other than one I may have created.

Comment

The heck with that place. I know a lot of people enjoy the heck out of it and it looks like an awesome place, but I’m just going to keep hunting Texas and vacationing elsewhere. Lol

Comment

Oh my.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy

Comment

Won’t be going down there for another week or so

Comment

WOW! I cant believe you put that on here, you are about to be prosecuted by the guys who hunt down there. Dont you know, that it is just as dangerous in Houston as it is in Nuevo Laredo? They shoot fully auto machine guns and 50 cals at the police all the time in Houson.

Comment

Originally posted by pernell View Post
                      wow! I cant believe you put that on here, you are about to be prosecuted by the guys who hunt down there. Dont you know, that it is just as dangerous in houston as it is in nuevo laredo? They shoot fully auto machine guns and 50 cals at the police all the time in houson.
                      😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                        WOW! I cant believe you put that on here, you are about to be prosecuted by the guys who hunt down there. Dont you know, that it is just as dangerous in Houston as it is in Nuevo Laredo? They shoot fully auto machine guns and 50 cals at the police all the time in Houson.
                        Win it's your time it's your time [emoji377]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Win it's your time it's your time [emoji377]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

True, but I ain’t hurrying it along by going to Mexico!

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                            Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Guess I will have to accept the fact from here on it will only be Stripes breakfast tacos for me

Comment

Working...
                              X