No announcement yet.

any gin drinkers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get some mason jars. Pour in some rubbing alcohol. Add a twist of lime. They'll never know the difference.

Comment

When I was in high school a buddy came up with a bottle of gin.

I turned it up and thought he had filled it with pinesol

Never touched it again, EVER

Comment

I can't stand it.Maybe I had some cheap stuff,I dunno..I'll never have anymore.Reminded me of siphoning gas.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          Get some mason jars. Pour in some rubbing alcohol. Add a twist of lime. They'll never know the difference.
          Grain alcohol cut to 80% add two -three cedar berries let season a month

Comment

Why all the hate?
            Tanqueray or Blue Safire are good. I’m partial to gin and tonic or mixed with club soda a lime. It’s a different taste, but I enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gin and ginger ale is the way to go mixed!

Comment

A few years back, a buddy brought some gin and lime tonic water to the shop. Near closing time, Lindy came in and we fixed a drink. A little later, we fixed another. Lindy went home to pick the garden, as I closed shop. Two hours later, I was able to drive the 3 miles home and check on Lindy. I was worried she’d tumped. over in the garden. When I got home, she was prone on the couch. Garden unpicked. Gin will slip up on you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                  Why all the hate?
                  Tanqueray or Blue Safire are good. I’m partial to gin and tonic or mixed with club soda a lime. It’s a different taste, but I enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Because cheap gin (like beefeater) is often overpoweringly junipery, which is off putting to a lot of people (myself included).

Comment

Wife got me this for Christmas

Comment

Botanist, Monkey 47, Zyphr, Citadell, Copper & Kings, Gunpowder, etc.
                      Lots of good stuff out there, it just depends on what you're flavor profile is.

Comment

So I dont know much about it, but my wife bought me a texas gin, called western son gin. Was actually really smooth and almost more citrusy than juniper, but I liked it alot. Especially given the price.
                        Otherwise Bombay sapphire is what I'll have for gin.

Comment

Working...
                        X