Greta Thunberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greta Thunberg

I feel sorry for this little girl, she has been made into a pawn for the liberals and she is too young to understand it...

Shameful

Environment activist Greta Thunberg furiously broke down in tears while speaking at the U.N. Climate summit in NY on Monday, calling out leaders for stealing her generation's future.

She also suffers from Aspergers Syndrome. She showed up to give a speech in an Antifa shirt two weeks ago. Feel bad for the young girl.

Comment

Wait until she realizes Santa Clause isnt real

Comment

Incredibly stupid how they simply brainwash kids into believing in something that doesn't exist. And then so obviously use them as puppets. Plain sick and wrong.

But who's dumber the puppet master or idiots eating that garbage up?

Comment

How in the he!! does this little girl know anything about anything at her age? Her parents need biatch slapped back to reality and this little girl needs professional help to unbrainwash her.

While we are at it, all the kids that are skipping school for this "climate change" crap needs the same along with their parents that are allowing it.

IF my kid were to skip school or even ask to for something this stupid, I'd whoop my kids rear all the way to school and make sure they were in class that day. Ask my kids if I wouldn't...……...they'll laugh at you and tell you "heck yeah dad would have, he don't play!".

Comment

Everytime I see a kid on tv trying to tell me how I need to live I look at my kids and tell them.....at their age they dont know **** about the reality of life. Your their age and that goes for you as well. Until you provide for yourself you dont have any business telling an adult what to do or how to do it.
            These kids are no doubt puppets and they are being abused by the adults in their lives

Comment

They are religious zealots.

Comment

why does anyone care what some little twerp has to say anyway?

Comment

I suspect in 5 years she will be part of a radical environmental group. Her parents have her set up for failure at this point.

Comment

I have never liked political movements using kids as props whether it is a cause I agree with or not. There are good reasons that we don’t ask teenagers for guidance on complicated policy issues - children have nothing original or even interesting to say. They merely parrot back what they’ve been told by grown ups. Stomping your feet and shouting "fix it, you dumb, evil and corrupt adults!" is not a plan. Apparently not enough adults are becoming sufficiently terrified by climate alarmism so they have moved on to more gullible recruits. Scaring the crap out of impressionable youngsters with a lack of critical thinking skills is much easier.

Comment

I saw someone describe it like this:

“If you encountered a child, whose parents had raised them as part of a cult that taught the wold would be ending soon and consequently paraded the child around as a public shill to spread the message. You would call CPS to have the child removed on the basis of emotional abuse.

Climate change has been called a fraud. No it’s much worse than that, it is a cult where those at the top get rich and powerful on the confused and duped followers

Comment

High functioning Autistic child programmed by parents that do not give a crap about her and should have her taken away because of their stupidity, ignorance and lack of live for their child. I deal with this crap everyday and it makes me sick especially dealing with disgraceful, terrible so called parents! Sorry but it is the truth!

Comment

This is good stuff right here

Comment

I will say this:

Asperger's Children will study things in DEPTH. They will then spill out everything they know (which is usually great depth for their age). Now, tat is not to say that she studied both sides to see what was true/real. She may not even grasp that there is a difference. But, she most likely educated herself to the "nth" degree.

Now, as a parent, you have the responsibility to not allow your kid to be used as a pawn by any faction....especially not the government (political party)

My son did this in grade K. He studied sharks and knew everything science had ever written. I mean, he knew it all. Then he experienced Hurricane Katrina. Studied all he could about winds and storms and clouds. I would NOT put him on the news station as a weather man. That was my job as a parent.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                              I will say this:

Asperger's Children will study things in DEPTH. They will then spill out everything they know (which is usually great depth for their age). Now, tat is not to say that she studied both sides to see what was true/real. She may not even grasp that there is a difference. But, she most likely educated herself to the "nth" degree.

Now, as a parent, you have the responsibility to not allow your kid to be used as a pawn by any faction....especially not the government (political party)

My son did this in grade K. He studied sharks and knew everything science had ever written. I mean, he knew it all. Then he experienced Hurricane Katrina. Studied all he could about winds and storms and clouds. I would NOT put him on the news station as a weather man. That was my job as a parent.
                              Absolutly

Comment

Working...
                              X