6.5 Creedmore funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
    Although I don’t own one now, I don’t see why all the hate. It’s a very accurate chambering. High BC bullets. Endless amounts of off the shelf ammo for those that don’t know how to reload. It has be responsible for getting many new shooters onto the range and into the field....which is what we are “supposed” to want. It makes .308 look like the old dog that it is. Sure, there are several other chamberings very similar to it (I have them all), but Hornady marketed this one correctly where Remington ****t the bed with the .260.

I did once own a 6.5CM, but I had built it and shot the barrel out before most of the general population had even heard about it. If that very first run of brass that came out had not been so horrible, I would have continued shooting it for another year or two before moving to 6XC and drinking the Tubb kool-aid.

Take your logic and reasoning somewhere else sir!! This is poke fun thread that’s all. No hate. If it wasn’t for the cult like following the ol man bun boys probably wouldn’t get picked on [emoji16]

For the record I got nothing against the CM just the people that think it’s the greatest caliber ever invented.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Well, Im having 2nd thoughts about getting one now.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        Take your logic and reasoning somewhere else sir!! This is poke fun thread that’s all. No hate. If it wasn’t for the cult like following the ol man bun boys probably wouldn’t get picked on [emoji16]

For the record I got nothing against the CM just the people that think it’s the greatest caliber ever invented.

Sierracharlie out…
        Hey I drank the Gatorade and it tastes good [emoji23]. Keep um coming I have to catch a fish

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the jokes. But even at my advanced age and unwillingness to change, I also drank the kool-aid!

We have the perfect opportunity to test cartridge results on live game 24/7, 365. Pigs In Leon co. I have tried everything from .17 to 7 mag.
          We have found the CM kills big hogs with body shots, is accurate, has low recoil and ammo is cheap. We use 129 grain Hornady whitetail. Mostly with suppressor.

I had a .260 years ago, so the 6.5 already was a perfect fit for Texas in my opinion.

Keep the meme s coming!

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
            I’m so confused...
            Me TOO

Comment

For us old reloaders.. 6.5x55 Swede

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^ that man bun starter kit is hilarious

Hahah And i have a 6.5cm

Comment

If you cut the man bun off, grow a goatee and let the boys drop you may be able to step up to one of these...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                      Although I don’t own one now, I don’t see why all the hate. It’s a very accurate chambering. High BC bullets. Endless amounts of off the shelf ammo for those that don’t know how to reload. It has be responsible for getting many new shooters onto the range and into the field....which is what we are “supposed” to want. It makes .308 look like the old dog that it is. Sure, there are several other chamberings very similar to it (I have them all), but Hornady marketed this one correctly where Remington ****t the bed with the .260.

I did once own a 6.5CM, but I had built it and shot the barrel out before most of the general population had even heard about it. If that very first run of brass that came out had not been so horrible, I would have continued shooting it for another year or two before moving to 6XC and drinking the Tubb kool-aid.

Don't dislike it at all. Actually think it's a good cartridge. Just enjoy making fun of the latest fad. Has made for some great jokes above ! If I didn't have a 6.5 X 55 would think about getting a Creedmore.

Comment

Long live the .308!
                        Merry Christmas guys

Comment

Originally posted by Physhstyx View Post
                          If you cut the man bun off, grow a goatee and let the boys drop you may be able to step up to one of these...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                          Goatee?!?!

Comment

He happens to have a goatee and somehow believes his boys have dropped...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder if the 06 guys would have been this way when the .308 made the scene if they had the ol' intronet

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                                I wonder if the 06 guys would have been this way when the .308 made the scene if they had the ol' intronet

Oooooooh

6.5-06 Ackley Improved

NOW we’re talkin!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X