Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Did this POS really just say Zelensky's statements aren't reliable because he's could be under duress?

WOW!
    You heard correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Did this POS really just say Zelensky's statements aren't reliable because he's could be under duress?

WOW!
      Just accused a key foreign head of state of lying without any evidence. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        Just accused a key foreign head of state of lying without any evidence. Unbelievable.
        Called him a hostage!!!
        Wow..

Comment

"is that direct evidence?"

"not technically, but yes"

wow......

They are literally changing the definition of words to fit their agenda.

Comment

This Republican from Florida just called them "Demokrauts"

Comment

This crap started with Clinton when he said "it depends on what your definition of "it" is"
              Deception from the Devil, these people are useless for any good thing. Even the clothes they wear are tainted. Makes me sick.

Comment

If you consider yourself as a democrat and your not disgusted by your partys actions the last several years....well your about as sorry as Pelosi

Comment

I haven’t kept up with it all but what’s the chance he gets impeached? It’s all I see on the news about these hearings but is there any legitimate reason for impeachment? Or is all this a ploy to discredit the president as much as possible to lessen votes going into an election year?

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                    I haven’t kept up with it all but what’s the chance he gets impeached? It’s all I see on the news about these hearings but is there any legitimate reason for impeachment? Or is all this a ploy to discredit the president as much as possible to lessen votes going into an election year?
                    100% he gets impeached.....that is already done

0% he gets convicted in the Senate...( they may just dismiss it)

and yes, its all political.....do you see a dem that can beat him with this economy

Comment

Whooohooo! Bring it! Its on now.

Comment

Everything that is happening is only helping Trump get re-elected. You just thought people were fed up in 2016. Wait til you see what happens in 2020.

Comment

USMCA trade deal reached. That should help the Dems cause

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            USMCA trade deal reached. That should help the Dems cause
                            You can bet the dems will try and take all the credit even though it was Trump's plan and ideas. These bastages know no shame.

Comment

[ATTACH]983474[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                [ATTACH]983474[/ATTACH]
                                About sums it up

Comment

Working...
                                X