Pa. Turn of events....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
    You sir, I will make you a deal because the outcome is kind of not really fair. I will leave for a year if I am wrong. If you are wrong you will leave for 7 days. After the 7 days you must come on here and apologize to everyone for being so negative and if I feel it is heartfelt I will give you a full pardon. If not, you can come back once every 7 days and appeal once again until you get your pardon
    We will let the other members decide if you get pardoned.

Does anyone else want in on iti? GG, Artos, Crazy horse etc etc?
    If and when Biden gets inagurated yall are gone like a fart in the wind. Trump stays in office im outta here? This is a bet I'd love to lose but it aint happening.
    Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post

If and when Biden gets inagurated yall are gone like a fart in the wind. Trump stays in office im outta here? This is a bet I'd love to lose but it aint happening.

Anyone?

Why did our votes go over seas to be calculated? Why was data loose from our election? You cannot give a valid answer as to why that is?

Oh...you think longtime members are going to listen to you?[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787].

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Why did our votes go over seas to be calculated? Why was data loose from our election? You cannot give a valid answer as to why that is?

Oh...you think longtime members are going to listen to you?[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787].
          I know reading is hard for some people but I have clearly stated more than once that I don't think it was a fair election. There isn't simply enough evidence to overturn the results. If Trump stays in office I'll be the first person howling at the moon celebrating.

Comment

I know reading is hard for some people but I have clearly stated more than once that I don't think it was a fair election. There isn't simply enough evidence to overturn the results. If Trump stays in office I'll be the first person howling at the moon celebrating.

But you're also the guy saying Trump should just concede...

Comment

Anyone?
              I don’t think you get it brother...

There is a reason I offered this bet to TBH’s (2) biggest trolls of all time & not to all...
              You for example, like to troll, but when you don’t, I agree with many of your posts...
              These guys are on TBH for the sole purpose of trolling...
              One openly admitted years back that they came to TBH to argue with conservatives; but now claims he’s “learning to hunt” when threatened with a perm ban....
              Only recently have they followed admin advice & posted a few replies here & there on non PAC threads to appear to be “adding content to this site”....

* One was honest & stated he wasn’t gonna risk loosing his trolling access...

* The other has put a monitory value $$$ on his trolling access, even doubling down on his activity & opening his own threads - with 100% clear intent of further trolling members...

Again, my bet was for them to back up their repeated claims of not being TBH trolls who get off to instigation turmoil...but as everyone has seen, their access to trolling TBH is priceless to them...

Oh well....I guess TBH admin wants them around for some reason...

Comment

You’re in a win-win! Congratulations.

Comment

I believe the election fraud case was filed with the SCOTUS from Pennsylvania this morning....
                  Emergency filing....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                    I don’t think you get it brother...

There is a reason I offered this bet to TBH’s (2) biggest trolls of all time & not to all...
                    You for example, like to troll, but when you don’t, I agree with many of your posts...
                    These guys are on TBH for the sole purpose of trolling...

One openly admitted years back that they came to TBH to argue with conservatives; but now claims he’s “learning to hunt” when threatened with a perm ban....

Only recently have they followed admin advice & posted a few replies here & there on non PAC threads to appear to be “adding content to this site”....

* One was honest & stated he wasn’t gonna risk loosing his trolling access...

* The other has put a monitory value $$$ on his trolling access, even doubling down on his activity & opening his own threads - with 100% clear intent of further trolling members...

Again, my bet was for them to back up their repeated claims of not being TBH trolls who get off to instigation turmoil...but as everyone has seen, their access to trolling TBH is priceless to them...

Oh well....I guess TBH admin wants them around for some reason...
                    Are you chitting us? Say it ain't so!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      I believe the election fraud case was filed with the SCOTUS from Pennsylvania this morning....
                      Emergency filing....
                      Yep, it’s happening...headed to Alito.

Comment

Working...
                      X