Want a 6mm Creedmoor--Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want a 6mm Creedmoor--Search

I'm looking for a 6mm creedmoor bolt gun. I prefer a 20" barrel threaded 5/8-24. Open to anything from a custom build to a Ruger American. I'm located outside of Fort Worth. Let me know what you have and thanks.

Seekins Havak Element has a 21” barrel. I’ve had 4-5 Havaks now, and all have shot very well. I’ve ran only custom rifles before I bought my Havaks, and I’ve been thoroughly impressed if that counts for anything.

Comment

Get APR to build you one. They built mine.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
        Get APR to build you one. They built mine.
        I have a couple APR's but wasn't want to spend that much on this one. I'm retiring my shortmag as my coyote gun. Robert did tell me the annual TBH special was still on for this year.

Comment

here's mine from horizon firearms. barrel is 16.5" but it's a really handy blind gun, and in the 6mm CM I felt I wasn't crippling the cartridge going that short.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
            here's mine from horizon firearms. barrel is 16.5" but it's a really handy blind gun, and in the 6mm CM I felt I wasn't crippling the cartridge going that short.
            That looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
              Very nice! Could you provide some numbers using different loads (suppressed)? Currently waiting on a 18" (integral barrel) being built and hoping for the best.

Comment

I built 2 AR’s this year in 6.5 Creedmoor...one 20” carbon barreled to run suppressed for hunting and a 26” Krieger for a target/bench gun that I have shot very little. Given the huge demand for 6.5 Creed ammo and lack of availability I started researching ammo availability/pricing for the 6mm Creed and will just say that the 26” Krieger 6.5 barrel is being pulled and swapped for a 6 Creed carbon barrel this week.

Was able to find most popular hunting ammo in stock with a little bit of online shopping.
                Last edited by Closetohome; 11-30-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I have a begara hmr with athlon scope I might let go of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Closetohome View Post
                    I built 2 AR’s this year in 6.5 Creedmoor...one 20” carbon barreled to run suppressed for hunting and a 26” Krieger for a target/bench gun that I have shot very little. Given the huge demand for 6.5 Creed ammo and lack of availability I started researching ammo availability/pricing for the 6mm Creed and will just say that the 26” Krieger 6.5 barrel is being pulled and swapped for a 6 Creed carbon barrel this week.

Was able to find most popular hunting ammo in stock with a little bit of online shopping.
                    I haven’t owned a 6.5 Creed since 2014, and haven’t missed it in the least bit. I’ve been extremely pleased with my 6 Creed for the past 2.5 years, and have put a lot of animals in the dirt with it. It about needs a new barrel, but it’ll be a 6 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Closetohome View Post

I was just a Bass Pro picking up some rings. 6mm Creed and 350 Legend was about the only thing they had stock of. I bet they have 60 boxes on the shelf of 3 different brands. I did not look to hard so I dont remember the brands.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                        I was just a Bass Pro picking up some rings. 6mm Creed and 350 Legend was about the only thing they had stock of. I bet they have 60 boxes on the shelf of 3 different brands. I did not look to hard so I dont remember the brands.
                        Will you please keep quite about my secret. I don’t want people buying it up like they do 6.5 lol

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No they suck. Buy a 6.5 creed

Comment

Working...
                            X