• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A gate opener,,,,, doesn't he already have grand kids

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
      A gate opener,,,,, doesn't he already have grand kids
      Lol. Funny thing is mine love to get the gate. The issue is, he is there without them more than not

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thread idea

Comment

I started a new tradition for my son a few years ago. I get him a Case knife every year.

My daughter likes to play music so I get her some kind of instrument every year. Last year was a set of harmonicas.

We ordered a blanket with the Kids pictures on it for the grandparents last year.

Now if you come up with something for the wife, let me know. That's the hardest one for me to buy for.

Comment

I think this makes a great gift for any outdoorsman.

The Work Sharp® Guided Sharpening System is a complete benchtop sharpening solution for every knife you own.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

A good knife sharpener? Everyone needs sharp knives.
                Just don’t ask me which one. Our medical examiner sharpens mine for me

Comment

That can be a hard one brother. Personally I like to give and receive thoughtful gifts. Or handmade gifts. Look at the person. What woman wants a pot scrubber for Christmas? Ah, that would be NONE. Jewelry is always a winner.
                  My son collected knives until he ran out of room so that’s an idea as well. One year I gave all the sister n laws and my wife a purse knife. Something handy. They loved em. I buy my knives from Smokey Mountain Knife Works. You can find any brand at any price range you want. Never had a problem with th em at all.

Comment

Sibley's bird book and good binoculars. Anyone spending time in field and not observing what mother nature provides is missing out.

Comment

If needed make good binoculars a family gift since they can be expensive

Comment

I buy my wife a new Nativity scene every year. She collects them. The secret is not the gift, it’s the hobbie.........makes gifts easy for life (I do have to figure out a few things on my own though).

Comment

How old are the kids?

Are parents and in laws healthy and mobile enough to watch kids and do things with the grandkids? Maybe a destination vacation / experience with the grandkids?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                            So I somehow manage to draw blanks every year for Christmas gift ideas for my kids, parents, in laws, aunt, etc.

Please post gift ideas or what you are getting your loved ones here in Hope of triggering my brain or having an idea others may like.

So far I think I am getting floor mats for my dad for his truck, a tent for my kids, waders and muck boots for my 2 daughters, and that's about all I can come up with.

Thanks in advance.

Get the girls into barrel racing. They will always need stuff and you’ll be so broke no one else will expect gifts.............

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              How old are the kids?

Are parents and in laws healthy and mobile enough to watch kids and do things with the grandkids? Maybe a destination vacation / experience with the grandkids?
                              5, 8, 11. We actually talked about that last night.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                                Get the girls into barrel racing. They will always need stuff and you’ll be so broke no one else will expect gifts.............
                                Lolol. Um, hard pass. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X