Pictures on the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
    When posting on Tapatalk it gives you an option to post small, medium or actual size pics. You should chose medium to get the correct size. I will not even read a thread that has huge pics
    this.

Pretty simple

Comment

I have never taken the time to learn how to post pics, boy if I ever do you guys will get tired of me, I will post all sorts of crap, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        I have never taken the time to learn how to post pics, boy if I ever do you guys will get tired of me, I will post all sorts of crap, lol.

Time to set aside 5 minutes.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
          When posting on Tapatalk it gives you an option to post small, medium or actual size pics. You should chose medium to get the correct size. I will not even read a thread that has huge pics

this used to be the case but my tooth wear thread from yesterday shows that it has changed.

I posted those pics from Tapa and choose Med size and they are huge when viewed on a PC. I guess we now have to select Small

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            this.

Pretty simple
            not anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              not anymore...
              I wonder if its your phone. Im still on android and Samsung 6. Using tapa I use medium and get normal size pics

Comment

If i try to post a picture from my gallery it is too large, but if i screen shot the pic, then post it, works fine and is appropriately sized.

Comment

Working...
                X