Somerville PHL 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenmonstah View Post
    Ragweed defeated me once again yesterday. You have such a small window to get a good look at the antlers and to get a shot off before they disappear back into the ragweed. Had two doe behind me and a nice buck in front of me. He didn't appear to be legal but by the time I could glass him he was gone again. I will definitely be clearing out an area next year if the ragweed is this thick again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
    I feel your pain. I lost 3 deer due to ragweed deflecting arrows this season.

Comment

Originally posted by verter View Post
      I feel your pain. I lost 3 deer due to ragweed deflecting arrows this season.
      Man yall need to put that elbow grease out and man up!!! Hahahahah my area with a machete.... I'd post pics but I'm not joining VP

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here ya go a little preview

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
          Here ya go a little preview

I'm doing it next year for sure.

Comment

I'm doing it next year for sure.

Do it by the end of spring break and it wont grow back just a fyi lol and its sooooooooo worth the blood sweat and cussing

Comment

I'm a little late with the congrats, but that's a nice one 2 odd bucks! Well done!

Comment

Last slick head of season during Thanksgiving

Way to go GD 47! Nice doe!

Comment

Guess tomorrow I'm gonna give it a try again try and find something with horns ....wish I knew where the pigs went

Comment

Guess tomorrow I'm gonna give it a try again try and find something with horns ....wish I knew where the pigs went

I hear they are all at #5.

Comment

Well I haven't seen any bucks on my cameras since December 13th so I decided to pull my cameras today and focus on my private land. Just before I arrived I had a picture come in and it appears to be a young four pointer chasing a doe. Not enough to get me excited and change my mind. So I'm taking notes and getting my game plan together for next season. Just gonna concede this public land season to the oaks that produced all season long and are still throwing acorns on the ground today. Just a crazy season. Hopefully I can pull a rabbit out of my hat these last few days on my private land but it's looking pretty slim there as well. Good luck the rest of the way my friends.

By the way, the hogs seem to have come back to number four. Don't know if that helps anyone.

Comment

Well I haven't seen any bucks on my cameras since December 13th so I decided to pull my cameras today and focus on my private land. Just before I arrived I had a picture come in and it appears to be a young four pointer chasing a doe. Not enough to get me excited and change my mind. So I'm taking notes and getting my game plan together for next season. Just gonna concede this public land season to the oaks that produced all season long and are still throwing acorns on the ground today. Just a crazy season. Hopefully I can pull a rabbit out of my hat these last few days on my private land but it's looking pretty slim there as well. Good luck the rest of the way my friends.

By the way, the hogs seem to have come back to number four. Don't know if that helps anyone.

Had 1 doe, 2 spikes, 1 6pt and a solid bruiser 9pt yesterday. All from 845-10am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by surfin Pete View Post
                          I'm a little late with the congrats, but that's a nice one 2 odd bucks! Well done!
                          Thanks

Comment

Why aren't they letting us hunt through the muzzle loader season like they did last year?

Comment

Why aren't they letting us hunt through the muzzle loader season like they did last year?

Hell no

Comment

Hell no

I asked why aren't they. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X