Slayed ducks yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slayed ducks yesterday

We were done Shootin by 8:30 with a five man limit completed.... I went and scouted Tuesday evening and saw over 3000 birds in the air and Landin all around us....One of my buddies thought it was gunna be a complete flop cuz the front that moved thru Tuesday and I myself thought we would struggle to limit especially for 5 people to limit but it seems that not many birds pushed out with the front but actually the opposite had happened.... More birds pushed in I bet we saw at least 6,000 birds more pics to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. That's good shooting!! What part of Texas bc I haven't seen any where I normally see them

Comment

Navarro county

Comment

pintail brothers
        poor pup was worn out

Comment

Great shooting!

Comment

Great shoot. I'm going to try and squeeze a hunt in tommrrow morning then head to the lease in the evening. Been at work all month so don't know what it will be like on the coast. But I'm pretty sure a few redheads will be in the bag for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
              Great shoot. I'm going to try and squeeze a hunt in tommrrow morning then head to the lease in the evening. Been at work all month so don't know what it will be like on the coast. But I'm pretty sure a few redheads will be in the bag for sure.

We will be Huntin around corpus in a couple weeks I'm hopin to have a couple really pretty pintails to have mounted come outta that trip

Comment

Working...
              X