• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil little critters

Glad you didn't get stung

Comment

Pour molten aluminum down the hole let it cool and then dig it up

Comment

Have them in Lamar county and they freaking hurt. Scouting our place and stepped over one. Thought I was in the clear, but evidently I wasn't. Kill them with copious amounts of fire!

Comment

Time to break out the pear burner!!!!

Comment

Those suckers are mean and will chase you...I know because I was trying to get an old Stihl weed eater to start a few feet from a ground hornet nest one time and they did not appreciate it. I don't remember how many times I was stung and how far I ran before they stopped chasing me.

Comment

Are these the little yellow wasps that resemble bees, or these the giant 2 inch long cicada killers? The cicada killers are supposed to be relatively harmless because the males dont have a stinger and the females are passive by nature.
              I have issues with those tiny yellow wasps that nest in logs and brush in huge numbers. mean little bastages. Got run out when clearing some woods at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                Are these the little yellow wasps that resemble bees, or these the giant 2 inch long cicada killers? The cicada killers are supposed to be relatively harmless because the males dont have a stinger and the females are passive by nature.
                I have issues with those tiny yellow wasps that nest in logs and brush in huge numbers. mean little bastages. Got run out when clearing some woods at the house.
                Ground hornets are big, but not quite as big as cicada killers and much more aggressive. I got this pic off Google Images. Yikes - I hope this one is dead!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	hornet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	24470756

Comment

Working...
                X