Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2020, 01:58 PM   #1
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sisterdale
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
Angry Man I hate Houston

Came for a funeral and parked next to the hotel security office
And my truck was burglarized, and my tire slashed
Have no idea how the security guards missed the burglary :mad
Toolbox messed up, inside ransacked, tire slashed
Out on westhiemer in a 4 star hotel
Attached Images
  

Last edited by pilar; 10-23-2020 at 02:07 PM.
pilar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:01 PM   #2
Drop Tine
Ten Point
 
Drop Tine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Montgomery, TX
Hunt In: Anywhere and anything legal
Default

Sorry to hear that. I can’t stand thieves.
Drop Tine is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:05 PM   #3
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sisterdale
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
Default

I am used to living in the country, way too many urban people, and the Covid-19 restrictions are crazy, looney tunes town
pilar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:09 PM   #4
Drycreek3189
Pope & Young
 
Drycreek3189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Troup
Hunt In: Cherokee, Rusk, Trinity Counties
Default

Me too, and you can add any other city that totals over 10,000 population.
Drycreek3189 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:16 PM   #5
SabineHunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Default

I love my place at Toledo Bend, only bad thing about it is I have to drive thru Houston.
SabineHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:18 PM   #6
Arrowsmith
OTD - Older than Dirt
 
Arrowsmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bloomfield, Iowa
Hunt In: Iowa
Default

I am sorry to see that.

Main reasoned we bailed. Traffic, crime and crazy people.
Arrowsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:19 PM   #7
JES
Ten Point
 
JES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Richmond
Hunt In: Stonewall County
Default

Security saw it, because they were probably the ones that did it!
JES is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:21 PM   #8
MAP
Ten Point
 
MAP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Corpus
Hunt In: Live Oak, Jim Wells, Dimmit Counties
Default

The hotel has more liability towards you if they have security on premises and your truck gets vandalized and/or broken into.......one of the main reasons most hotels and restaurants dont have security
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:36 PM   #9
DUKFVR
Pope & Young
 
DUKFVR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sorry Azz Houston
Hunt In: San Saba,TX
Default

Houston is beyond a cesspool. A couple more years to get the wife retired & we are out of this 3rd world dump of a city!
Sorry to see that. Common occurrence in this cesspool.
DUKFVR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:37 PM   #10
Burnadell
Pope & Young
 
Burnadell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Bee County
Default

Dam Democrats!
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:39 PM   #11
WItoTX
Ten Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
The hotel has more liability towards you if they have security on premises and your truck gets vandalized and/or broken into.......one of the main reasons most hotels and restaurants dont have security
Every hotel here has security...I come in at 4 am, and i see them sitting in the golf carts in the lot of numerous hotels.

OP, sorry for your luck. Westheimer is not a nice area, not one part of it. What did the hotel manager say when you talked him/her?
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:39 PM   #12
Outback
Ten Point
 
Outback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Hunt In: Llano primarily
Default

Did you have Trump stickers on your car?
Outback is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:42 PM   #13
twobanger
Eight Point
 
twobanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default

Yeah, be careful of getting robbed while replacing the tire.
twobanger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:46 PM   #14
twosixteens
Pope & Young
 
twosixteens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Young County Mostly Mack’s Creek Missouri on occasion
Default

I like hogs better that thieves
twosixteens is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:47 PM   #15
MAP
Ten Point
 
MAP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Corpus
Hunt In: Live Oak, Jim Wells, Dimmit Counties
Default

Quote:
Every hotel here has security...I come in at 4 am, and i see them sitting in the golf carts in the lot of numerous hotels.
I know, but even the security companies have to carry insurance incase something like this happens. Hotels have more at stake when they hire security and the security company has insurance policies to pay for things like this.......its just a matter of how far somebody wants to push it and what kinda damage was done. If you report this to your insurance agency sometimes they will ask if their was onsite security and ask for details, they do this because they go after that companies insurance on occasion
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:49 PM   #16
futureagg
Ten Point
 
futureagg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Crockett
Default

Sorry to hear that...

Would not be surprised if the security guard was not a part of the vandalism... I know there was a group that was working with some security guards around Houston a few months back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
futureagg is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:51 PM   #17
Strummer
Pope & Young
 
Strummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Edna Tx
Hunt In: At Gary's place ,and the backyard
Default

Hell the guards are probably in on it .
Strummer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:54 PM   #18
CaptainDave
Ten Point
 
CaptainDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

I agree with the comments that Westheimer can be sketchy, even around the Galleria. River Oaks/Upper Kirby area isn't too bad, but there's still vehicle break-ins due it not being far from lower income areas.

What hotel?
CaptainDave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:54 PM   #19
WItoTX
Ten Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
I know, but even the security companies have to carry insurance incase something like this happens. Hotels have more at stake when they hire security and the security company has insurance policies to pay for things like this.......its just a matter of how far somebody wants to push it and what kinda damage was done. If you report this to your insurance agency sometimes they will ask if their was onsite security and ask for details, they do this because they go after that companies insurance on occasion
Interesting. My truck was broken into three years ago. Now I am curious if my insurance company went after our building management.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 02:54 PM   #20
Preacher Man
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pearland
Hunt In: Jasper Co.
Default

Totally agree.

Sorry this happened to you

I used to have to work in Houston. Seems like it didn't matter where I was working. In the bad parts of town, I'd get hassled by bums at gas stations. I've had a few VERY tense moments. In other parts of town, the likability of the people was questionable at best.
Preacher Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 03:09 PM   #21
Hunting4fun
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback View Post
Did you have Trump stickers on your car?
Good question.
Hunting4fun is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 03:11 PM   #22
Outback
Ten Point
 
Outback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Hunt In: Llano primarily
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting4fun View Post
Good question.
I ask because slashing your tires serves no financial purpose but a Trump sticker could anger the likely Biden supporters robbing your truck.

Last edited by Outback; 10-23-2020 at 03:23 PM.
Outback is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 05:12 PM   #23
dustoffer
Pope & Young
 
dustoffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Seguin, Tx
Hunt In: S/Central Tx
Default

And on top of the "small" stuff, they have a DA that turns llegal felons loose and makes the cops return the firearm and ammo, with the result two cops shot, and a 13-y.o. as well. Sure am glad our kids move back to Waco.
dustoffer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 05:32 PM   #24
Pineywoods
Pope & Young
 
Pineywoods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Livingston
Hunt In: East TX, North TX, & SE Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
Me too, and you can add any other city that totals over 10,000 population.
Yep... the less pavement, the better. I absolutely hate Houston. I donít even like driving south of Humble on 59. We have to do projects there from time to time and everytime we do, I think to myself "how could anyone want to live here?".
Pineywoods is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 05:47 PM   #25
Tommy1123
Six Point
 
Tommy1123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: North Houston
Hunt In: East Tx
Default

Inside beltway, trash. Inside 610, more trash.
Tommy1123 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 05:50 PM   #26
ArcheryNerd
Ten Point
 
ArcheryNerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bulverde
Hunt In: anywhere
Default

Sorry man
ArcheryNerd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 06:19 PM   #27
Mexico
Pope & Young
 
Mexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clear Lake Tx
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx
Default

Tell me about it. I live in this cesspool.
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 06:32 PM   #28
Twist
Eight Point
 
Twist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Brazoria County
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy1123 View Post
Inside beltway, trash. Inside 610, more trash.
That right there is spot on. Even if you donít live in the ďbadĒ areas youíre still surrounded by it.

The wife and I got as far away from that craphole as we could not quite 2 years ago. Unfortunately she works in the medical center so she still had to drive in. Plus side for us, sheís been working remote sine the first part of March when the CovidIotic BS fired up.
Twist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 06:49 PM   #29
locolobo
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Somewhere in TX
Default

I live south of H-town. I hate to drive in that city and the people are not very friendly! I worry about my vehicle every time I go there even though It has never been molested. But I have the pleasure to go there every once in a while and my B****ole puckers every time I go. I had the pleasure to visit the medical center often for about 2 years while my wife was taking cancer treatments. Even to Pearland, bad traffic. And Houston is creeping closer to us a little every day!
OP, Sorry to hear about your troubles.
locolobo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 06:55 PM   #30
Dr. Evil
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Leon Springs, Tx
Hunt In: Menard County
Default

Stealing I get. But why slash the tires?
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 06:55 PM   #31
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Lived in Houston 2 years to the day; two years too much.
hpdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 07:05 PM   #32
arrowsmack324
Ten Point
 
arrowsmack324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Spring
Hunt In: 100% Public
Default

Bash away but just know you'll be here if your health ever takes a turn for the worst. Yeah there are some scum bags but what do you expect when there are 7,000,000+ people in a single city? Sorry you caught the **** end of the stick but bashing this whole city really makes me think of the all cops are bad narrative, which is another crock of ****.

Last edited by arrowsmack324; 10-23-2020 at 07:23 PM.
arrowsmack324 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 07:20 PM   #33
Prairieboy
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Cleveland
Hunt In: Houston & Liberty
Default

I work in Houston and surrounding areas daily and have for about 15yrs now and its getting worse all the time. As a mobile truck technician I have worked in every part of Houston at every time of the day and night and have been in some pretty tense situations over the years. I can remember at least a half dozen times or probably more that I've had the police roll up and ask me if I knew where I was(besides on the side of the street working on a truck) and want to know if I had something to protect myself besides the tools of my trade and mechanics mace(Brake cleaner-it works well-trust me) necause it was a bad area to be in with a truck load of tools and equipment, have even had some that would continue to pass by every half hour or so if I was going to be there a while during the night. I've dealt with a little of everything over the years from homeless beggars and dopeheads to lot lizards and gang bangers. I have worked with several guys that have had all their tools stolen while they were inside a parts dealer or test driving a custmoers vehicle,etc. I despise theives with a passion because I worked my tail off for everything I have and hate the thought of some lazy sob taking it cause they are to useless to work to earn their own money to buy what they want.
My buddy arrived late last night from Bama for a family members wedding this weekend, got to the hotel and went to bed, when they got up this morning someone had tried to break into their truck, luckily they weren't able to get into it. That was in Kingwood(like I said its moving out) which used to be a pretty decent place. I have lived just east of Cleveland most of my life and I am currently looking for 20-30 acres another hour or two north of that now just to try to keep em off the top of me as the spread outward continues.
Prairieboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 07:26 PM   #34
arrowsmack324
Ten Point
 
arrowsmack324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Spring
Hunt In: 100% Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairieboy View Post
I work in Houston and surrounding areas daily and have for about 15yrs now and its getting worse all the time. As a mobile truck technician I have worked in every part of Houston at every time of the day and night and have been in some pretty tense situations over the years. I can remember at least a half dozen times or probably more that I've had the police roll up and ask me if I knew where I was(besides on the side of the street working on a truck) and want to know if I had something to protect myself besides the tools of my trade and mechanics mace(Brake cleaner-it works well-trust me) necause it was a bad area to be in with a truck load of tools and equipment, have even had some that would continue to pass by every half hour or so if I was going to be there a while during the night. I've dealt with a little of everything over the years from homeless beggars and dopeheads to lot lizards and gang bangers. I have worked with several guys that have had all their tools stolen while they were inside a parts dealer or test driving a custmoers vehicle,etc. I despise theives with a passion because I worked my tail off for everything I have and hate the thought of some lazy sob taking it cause they are to useless to work to earn their own money to buy what they want.
My buddy arrived late last night from Bama for a family members wedding this weekend, got to the hotel and went to bed, when they got up this morning someone had tried to break into their truck, luckily they weren't able to get into it. That was in Kingwood(like I said its moving out) which used to be a pretty decent place. I have lived just east of Cleveland most of my life and I am currently looking for 20-30 acres another hour or two north of that now just to try to keep em off the top of me as the spread outward continues.
We certainly do need an open season on Methican Americans.
arrowsmack324 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 07:27 PM   #35
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

It was probably the security guards.
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 07:31 PM   #36
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Houston has been really good to me. What happened sucks but there is crap everywhere just a little more there.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 07:38 PM   #37
Acameron52
Pope & Young
 
Acameron52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Lewisville
Hunt In: Coleman & Loving
Default

Hate a thief.
Acameron52 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 07:41 PM   #38
C-dubyah
Six Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Default

About a year ago someone busted out my side window on my truck. They stole a gym bag with some dirty clothes in it. I think I paid over $400 for window. This was in Houston.
C-dubyah is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 07:44 PM   #39
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

IF the money wasnt here I would move in a heart beat.....but I am north of Houston and rarely go downtown....
0 times this year with the Astros situation
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 08:59 PM   #40
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sisterdale
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDave View Post
I agree with the comments that Westheimer can be sketchy, even around the Galleria. River Oaks/Upper Kirby area isn't too bad, but there's still vehicle break-ins due it not being far from lower income areas.

What hotel?
West chase area / Hilton near belt 8
We had even more problems down Westheimer at discount tire, while I was waiting on some replacement tires, the manager came and asked me if I could leave and wait at a restaurant down the street. Because my red PPE mask was upsetting some people ď I didnít realize Houston had such racial tension the other customers
Were very upset about something
pilar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 09:29 PM   #41
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilar View Post



West chase area / Hilton near belt 8

We had even more problems down Westheimer at discount tire, while I was waiting on some replacement tires, the manager came and asked me if I could leave and wait at a restaurant down the street. Because my red PPE mask was upsetting some people ď I didnít realize Houston had such racial tension the other customers

Were very upset about something


I hope you call discount Corp and told that manager to pound sand.
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 09:30 PM   #42
rtp
Pope & Young
 
rtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fulshear, Texas
Hunt In: open range
Default

Reminds me of the time I stayed overnight in San Antonio. Never again.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 09:33 PM   #43
Prairieboy
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Cleveland
Hunt In: Houston & Liberty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
We certainly do need an open season on Methican Americans.
Agreed along with a lot of other types! ie; child molesters, rapists, cold blood murderers, etc. A place like Houston or Dallas(anywhere) where there are millions of people the police are seriously out numbered and don't stand a chance without the help of the good citizens to help police their own neighborhoods and hold their own friends, families and neighbors accountable for their actions and teach them to be good people.. But a lot of the same people that don't do anything to help the situation are the first ones to criticize the police that have deal with the b.s. day in and day out while being under paid and prosecuted for every mistake and every misperception pushed by the media for putting their lives on the line daily trying to protect the good people. I know there are bad cops and have dealt with one or two myself but they are only a few compared to all the good ones, just the same as I know there are good people in Houston as I deal with lots of them daily but there's a lot of bad as well and its a place I won't ever live again and sure wouldn't try to raise a family in the city or any other large city for that matter for all the same reasons.
We won't discuss my views on criminal justice for those types listed above, I'm sure a lot of the gs guys are like minded in the matter but I'm sure there would be some upset by my opinion on that subject.
Prairieboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 09:33 PM   #44
allenpeterson
Eight Point
 
allenpeterson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: SUGAR LAND
Hunt In: IN THE WOODS
Default houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by JES View Post
Security saw it, because they were probably the ones that did it!
I'm with you
allenpeterson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 09:43 PM   #45
txheartshot
Ten Point
 
txheartshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Needville, USA
Hunt In: Webb & Gillespie counties
Default

TRUMP bumper sticker?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
txheartshot is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 09:47 PM   #46
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sisterdale
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
I hope you call discount Corp and told that manager to pound sand.
I stayed, the manager was very good and just trying to defuse the
Other customers who were acting out , he did nothing wrong
It was the other folks, I wasn’t wearing any political or something that would provoke a response
Something is wrong with the USA right now very very glad to be back in sisterdale

Last edited by pilar; 10-23-2020 at 10:13 PM.
pilar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 09:58 PM   #47
DaveC
Pope & Young
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crosby,Tx
Hunt In: Menard & Kinney County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilar View Post
I stayed, the manager was very good and just trying to defuse the
Other customers who were acting out , he did nothing wrong
It was the other folks, I wasnít wherein any political or something that would provoke a response
Something is wrong with the USA right now very very glad to be back in sisterdale
Glad to hear you stood your ground.

I am also curious about any political signage on your truck.
As others have stated, breaking in and ransacking a truck is common place in the H-town cesspool and surrounding areas.

Slashing tires is out of the MO of most smash and grabbers.
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2020, 10:10 PM   #48
txhunter-1
Eight Point
 
txhunter-1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Sorry man. That sucks.
txhunter-1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-24-2020, 07:12 AM   #49
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sisterdale
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
Default

Wow @ 5am this morning HPD called to take a report, it looks like it was multiple different crimes,
A smash and grab, a vandalism, then more burglarized by opportunistic people who saw the doors open from smash and grab
Thanks HPD for the 5am update
pilar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-24-2020, 07:55 AM   #50
JHart8
Four Point
 
JHart8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
Reminds me of the time I stayed overnight in San Antonio. Never again.
I was gonna say the same thing.Honestly it's like that in every big city in Texas.Could be worse I guess.I saw some guy's bust a window out in Springfield,Mo a couple years ago.Right across the street from Bass Pro.Hollered at 'em,and cussed a little..Talked to the lady at the hotel.She said unless it's an aggrevated robbery,they don't even call the police..I could go on,and on about that **** whole city.I'll never go back..Kinda feel the same wah about Houston,but mainly cuz of the traffic

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
JHart8 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com