Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 10-05-2020, 03:47 PM   #101
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-dubyah View Post
This Q stuff is complete BS and I feel sorry for anyone wasting their time on it.
k well buckle up

very soon

again Yall honestly think trump getting covid was real?

the deep state can do false flags, so can the white hats....at the most opportune time....who benefits the most now?

trump will show the american people its not a deadly disease and to not let it dominate your life...and show we have a cure already....

and their is also a STORM COMING
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 04:11 PM   #102
pilar
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
quicktime video Judas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
nah , thats sheep think.
Maybe Q is a Judas goat ?
“ believe nothing that you hear or read and only 1/2 of what you witness”

The op is correct Congress is useful in distraction
Attached Images

Last edited by pilar; 10-05-2020 at 04:16 PM.
pilar is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 04:21 PM   #103
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Intro into Q....the top ACCOUNTS that talk everything Qanon/trump/the election are some of the smartest people in the world

like this lady....

these people are not basebment pot smokers

some have PHD's in the medical field

some have PHD's in philosophy

it is difficult to understand Q, it isn't a comic book, its real

My job is 50% critical analysis, so everything clicked and added up quickly because i myself already had lots of questions about our government and saw how the media treated trump.

Though the Q posts still confused me but finally after never giving up and following the right people im clear on it for most it.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:21 PM   #104
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

They ever drop those flight logs from the pedoplane?

No?

Didnít think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 04:22 PM   #105
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
They ever drop those flight logs from the pedoplane?

No?

Didnít think so.

check the news again, look at what DJT is declassifying....

All of it ties together...so yeah i do think so Ole Dale
Old 10-05-2020, 04:26 PM   #106
unclefish
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Central TX, Elk in NM

A word of unsolicited advice to GG. I'm a Q follower and one of the worst mistakes you can make is to try and predict the dates of when big things will happen. You got burned with the 10/4/20 stuff. You lose credibility fast when you do this.

Lots of anons get burned when they try and predict times and dates. Q has been proven right many times after the fact...but no anon has successfully predicted the timing of big things. He just gives us breadcrumbs of information. Not enough info to make a prediction on a public forum.

For example:
Q posted a picture on Dec 2, 2019 of a watch and the hands read precisely 1:29. No one could have known what this meant....did it mean Jan 29.....did it mean something else? Impossible to know or predict at that point.

One week later on Dec 9, the much anticipated IG report was released. What time exactly was that release? 1:29 to be exact.

Want more? John Durham issued his rebuttal of that report precisely at 1:29 on that date. Also Bill Barr issued is rebuttal of the report at exactly 1:29 on that same date.

That means that is was pure coincidence that they all issued their reports at the same time or someone directed them to release them at precisely 1:29.

If you would focus more on the many Q proofs that have happened you would red-pill alot more people.....just my humble opinion.

Last edited by unclefish; 10-05-2020 at 04:29 PM.
unclefish is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 04:29 PM   #107
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefish View Post
A word of unsolicited advice to GG. I'm a Q follower and one of the worst mistakes you can make is to try and predict the dates of when big things will happened. You got burned with the 10/4/20 stuff. You lose credibility fast when you do this.

Lots of anons get burned when they try and predict times and dates. Q has been proven right many times after the fact...but no anon has successfully predicted the timing of big things.

For example:
Q posted a picture on Dec 2, 2019 of a watch and the hands read precisely 1:29. No one could have known what this meant....did it mean Jan 29.....did it mean something else? Impossible to know or predict at that point.

One week later on Dec 9, the much anticipated IG report was released. What time exactly was that release? 1:29 to be exact.

Want more? John Durham issued his rebuttal of that report precisely at 1:29 on that date. Also Bill Barr issued is rebuttal of the report at exactly 1:29 on that same date.

That means that is was pure coincidence that they all issued their reports at the same time or someone directed them to release them at precisely 1:29.

If you would focus more on the many Q proofs that have happened you would red-pill alot more people.....just my humble opinion.
im still standing by that...you think being a couple days off is gonna hurt me?

3 years ago exactly today, what message did POTUS say to the press?

''the calm before the storm''

its coming....
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...erviews-video/

oh what do we have here??
Old 10-05-2020, 05:39 PM   #108
bollomb
Ten Point

Hunt In: Trinity

Been following the Q theory from a distance.. I cant say that I am all in on it, but what i can say is that something is definitely going on behind the scenes to combat Pedophilia by the Trump admin that is not making it to MSM daily reports, not on Yahoo or Google home pages.. So either they are not happy about these recent measures taken by Trump so they will not report on it or just refuse to report on anything that might be seen as good publicity for the President
bollomb is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 05:41 PM   #109
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

Election is a month away. We've been hearing, "be patient.....BIG things are coming.....heads are gonna roll....." for years. Nothing ever happens. It's time for Q or whoever else has all these big things coming to go ahead and crap or get off the pot. I'll believe it if/when I see it. Not holding my breath though.
Shane is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 05:51 PM   #110
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young

Iíd like to share a campfire and some brown water with ghost goblin. Heís full bore into this. Want his thoughts on Bigfoot, ufos, and perfect 10s that arenít a little crazy in addition to Q.

Throwin Darts is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 05:59 PM   #111
GarGuy
Pope & Young

I am skeptical of all this and don't know what most of it is supposed to mean. Now that said it is clear there is some truth here or the dems wouldn't waste so much energy talking about it. Also I heard Trump say history will bear out that Qanon was right all along. Trump is in a position to know. I wish some definitive action would take place.
GarGuy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 06:00 PM   #112
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

That vid helped explain things a bit...still doesn't help explain our idiotic law makers & their actions regarding Q.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 07:43 PM   #113
dosrobles
Six Point

Hunt In: Bertram

What happened to massive arrest and giant reveals which GG said weíre coming October 5. I suppose we have a few hours left but this sounds just like the apocalyptic preachers that tell us what day the world will end and then just disappear to bilk their followers out of more money when they are still around the day after we all didnít die.
dosrobles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 07:57 PM   #114
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Quote:
check the news again, look at what DJT is declassifying....

All of it ties together...so yeah i do think so Ole Dale

Who was on the list?

Old 10-05-2020, 08:01 PM   #115
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Iím a skeptic/realist by nature, but Iím not ruling all of this stuff out. Iím just ready for someone to show me the baby.

Coinciding times of worthless rebuttals to worthless accusations is precisely NOTHING.

Letís see SOMETHING....

Old 10-05-2020, 08:04 PM   #116
SabineHunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Iím a skeptic/realist by nature, but Iím not ruling all of this stuff out. Iím just ready for someone to show me the baby.

Coinciding times of worthless rebuttals to worthless accusations is precisely NOTHING.

Letís see SOMETHING....

Barrett in SC by Christmas.
SabineHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 08:34 PM   #117
Artos
Pope & Young

I just wish all those saying it has no merit WOULD ADRESS why there is overwhelming 90%+ congressional support to take time to go on record to condemn what is considered absolute nonsense (BY THEIR OWN POSTS)...it's easy to to say a presumed prediction didn't happen, do a flyby insult, but THEN not address your elected officials actions giving Q legitimacy as being violent & dangerous to our nation.

Something stinks!! Those ignoring / not addressing the congress's actions while belittling Q as insignificant / a non issue are painted the same in my eyes. They went out of their way to NOT put antifa/blm in the SAME condemnation that are burning & rioting NOW!!
Old 10-05-2020, 08:42 PM   #118
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabineHunter View Post
Barrett in SC by Christmas.

I hear you.

Old 10-05-2020, 08:53 PM   #119
CEO
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
I just wish all those saying it has no merit WOULD ADRESS why there is overwhelming 90%+ congressional support to take time to go on record to condemn what is considered absolute nonsense (BY THEIR OWN POSTS)...it's easy to to say a presumed prediction didn't happen, do a flyby insult, but THEN not address your elected officials actions giving Q legitimacy as being violent & dangerous to our nation.

Something stinks!! Those ignoring / not addressing the congress's actions while belittling Q as insignificant / a non issue are painted the same in my eyes. They went out of their way to NOT put antifa/blm in the SAME condemnation that are burning & rioting NOW!!
After doing some reading, all I can find is a crazy woman with illegal knives wanted to make Hillary and Joe pay. I was expecting a lot more craziness to kick off congress crossing the aisle for a vote.

The Republicans should do the same with antifa and see how many democrats vote with them.
CEO is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 09:20 PM   #120
Artos
Pope & Young

It makes no sense...the guy who brought it to vote said he got death threats by q but no proof & he's one of the guys accused of being a hi level perv.

The worst part is how lopsided the vote was...the republicans are just as complaisant which raises the level of concern since they now condone leaving antifa/blm out & yet still vote to condone something most here say is a yawn. It's absurd the anti q folks are ignoring such actions by congress, yet still a need of poking fun.

Again, I'm indifferent on q's predictions vs the actual facts of congress being on record of condemnation of something most feel is irrelevant while ignoring the fires that burn...same is happening here??
Old 10-05-2020, 09:53 PM   #121
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

It is clear that there are some MAJOR bad things that have been and are still going on, and there is a giant effort to keep it all quiet. I don't doubt that a bit. I think it is so pervasive on both sides of the aisle that any hope of the bad guys being prosecuted and punished are slim to none. I hope all the Q code talk actually means something real and something significant actually happens that we won't need 10 years experience and practice in deciphering code to figure out. If nothing real and significant happens to bring people to justice, then what difference will all the code talk make? Put some criminals in prison (or whatever else needs to happen to put an end to the corruption), or quit hinting in code about it forever with no action. Let's see some dadgum action and results.
Shane is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 10:52 PM   #122
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
It makes no sense...the guy who brought it to vote said he got death threats by q but no proof & he's one of the guys accused of being a hi level perv.

The worst part is how lopsided the vote was...the republicans are just as complaisant which raises the level of concern since they now condone leaving antifa/blm out & yet still vote to condone something most here say is a yawn. It's absurd the anti q folks are ignoring such actions by congress, yet still a need of poking fun.

Again, I'm indifferent on q's predictions vs the actual facts of congress being on record of condemnation of something most feel is irrelevant while ignoring the fires that burn...same is happening here??

some accounts heavy in the Q research truly believe were watching a scripted movie..

Congress to vote to condemn makes ZERO SENSE AT ALL..unless these folks are really really stupid, then all it does is make people really start to question if this Q stuff is real?

think about it, not sure if anyone follows the news like i do, but just in the last 3-5 months their's been an up tick on Q ''hit pieces from big media outlets...when i mean ''hit'' its just garbage journalism with misled information and mainly just gas lighting opions

So back to the scripted movie...at this point in 2020 i wouldn't doubt that patriots are in full control that exposure for this movement is being forced to help with the ''shock''

because if Q turns out to be true then literally 60% of elected officials will either be in prison in life or executed by MIL. tribunal

but thats just a theory, and also those people are very very stupid and arrogant.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:19 PM   #123
Artos
Pope & Young

None of it really resonates with me at this point beyond my OP & I have no dog in the fight...I'm just amazed so many are so quick & willing 'to out' q followers while ignoring the elephant in the room that the entire congress HAS already officially 'outed' q as a legitimate danger to the country, but don't address their own hypocrisy with it all being bs & in my own back yard no less.

2020 can't get any weirder.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:26 PM   #124
Tommy1123
Six Point

Hunt In: East Tx

Iím just sitting here wondering who the **** GG is. I know yíall ainít talking about my Great Grandmother.
Tommy1123 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2020, 11:31 PM   #125
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
None of it really resonates with me at this point beyond my OP & I have no dog in the fight...I'm just amazed so many are so quick & willing 'to out' q followers while ignoring the elephant in the room that the entire congress HAS already officially 'outed' q as a legitimate danger to the country, but don't address their own hypocrisy with it all being bs & in my own back yard no less.

2020 can't get any weirder.
this might be a start...

just in the last 3-4 years, theres more i could look up also, i didn't want to flood the post with it.....the amount of elected officials who are involved in this pretty shocking...

think INDUSTRY

its sickening, these people are truly disgusting...''those who scream the loudest.''

Democratic Illinois State Representative, Keith Farnham, has resigned and was charged with possession of child ****ography and has been accused of bragging at an online site about sexually molesting a 6-year-old girl.

Democratic spokesperson for the Arkansas Democratic Party, Harold Moody, Jr, was charged with distribution and possession of child ****ography.
Democratic Radnor Township Board of Commissioners member, Philip Ahr, resigned from his position after being charged with possession of child ****ography and abusing children between 2 and 6 years-old.

Democratic activist and BLM organizer, Charles Wade, was arrested and charged with human trafficking and underage prostitution.

Democratic Texas attorney and activist, Mark Benavides, was charged with having sex with a minor, inducing a child under 18 to have sex and compelling prostitution of at least nine legal clients and possession of child ****ography. He was found guilty on six counts of sex trafficking.

Democratic Virginia Delegate, Joe Morrissey, was indicted on charges connected to his relationship with a 17-year-old girl and was charged with supervisory indecent liberties with a minor, electronic solicitation of a minor, possession of child ****ography and distribution of child ****ography.

Democratic Massachusetts Congressman, Gerry Studds, was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old page.

Democratic Former Mayor of Stillwater, New York, Rick Nelson was plead guilty to five counts of possession of child ****ography of children less than 16 years of age.

Democratic Former Mayor of Clayton, New York, Dale Kenyon, was indicted for sexual acts against a teenager.

Democratic Former Mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, Richard Keenan, was given a life sentence in jail for raping a 4-year-old girl.

Democratic Former Mayor of Winston, Oregeon, Kenneth Barrett, was arrested for setting up a meeting to have sex with a 14-year-old girl who turned out to be a police officer.

Democratic Former Mayor of Randolph, Nebraska, Dwayne L. Schutt, was arrested and charged with four counts of felony third-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of intentional child abuse.

Democratic Former Mayor of Dawson, Georgia, Christopher Wright, was indicted on the charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy, rape, child molestation and statutory rape of an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl.

Democratic Former Mayor of Stockton, California, Anthony Silva, was charged with providing alcohol to young adults during a game of strip poker that included a 16-year-old boy at a camp for underprivileged children run by the mayor.

Democratic Former Mayor of Millbrook, New York, Donald Briggs, was arrested and charged with inappropriate sexual contact with a person younger than 17.

Democratic party leader for Victoria County, Texas, Stephen Jabbour, plead guilty to possession and receiving over half a million child ****ographic images.

Democratic activist and fundraiser, Terrence Bean, was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy and when the alleged victim declined to testify, and the judge dismissed the case.

Democratic Party Chairman for Davidson County, Tennessee, Rodney Mullin, resigned amid child ****ography allegations.

Democratic activist, Andrew Douglas Reed, pleaded guilty to a multiple counts of 2nd-degree sexual exploitation of a minor for producing child ****ography.

Democratic official from Terre Haute, Indiana, David Roberts was sentenced to federal prison for producing and possessing child ****ography including placing hidden cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms at a home he shared with two minor female victim
Old 10-06-2020, 12:59 AM   #126
txhunt7
Six Point

Boy its a small world
I once met this guy when I was consulting an attorney for a legal matter.
He was a complete moron and when I left his office I did not look back.
Democratic party leader for Victoria County, Texas, Stephen Jabbour, plead guilty to possession and receiving over half a million child ****ographic images.
txhunt7 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 09:18 AM   #127
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:

It forces the rest of the Reps to take a position on an insane cult who's only evidence is vague coincidences. They have nothing to lose by forcing people to take a stand on it.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 09:35 AM   #128
JBizkit
Eight Point

Quote:
this might be a start...

just in the last 3-4 years, theres more i could look up also, i didn't want to flood the post with it.....the amount of elected officials who are involved in this pretty shocking...

think INDUSTRY

its sickening, these people are truly disgusting...''those who scream the loudest.''

Democratic Illinois State Representative, Keith Farnham, has resigned and was charged with possession of child ****ography and has been accused of bragging at an online site about sexually molesting a 6-year-old girl.

Democratic spokesperson for the Arkansas Democratic Party, Harold Moody, Jr, was charged with distribution and possession of child ****ography.
Democratic Radnor Township Board of Commissioners member, Philip Ahr, resigned from his position after being charged with possession of child ****ography and abusing children between 2 and 6 years-old.

Democratic activist and BLM organizer, Charles Wade, was arrested and charged with human trafficking and underage prostitution.

Democratic Texas attorney and activist, Mark Benavides, was charged with having sex with a minor, inducing a child under 18 to have sex and compelling prostitution of at least nine legal clients and possession of child ****ography. He was found guilty on six counts of sex trafficking.

Democratic Virginia Delegate, Joe Morrissey, was indicted on charges connected to his relationship with a 17-year-old girl and was charged with supervisory indecent liberties with a minor, electronic solicitation of a minor, possession of child ****ography and distribution of child ****ography.

Democratic Massachusetts Congressman, Gerry Studds, was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old page.

Democratic Former Mayor of Stillwater, New York, Rick Nelson was plead guilty to five counts of possession of child ****ography of children less than 16 years of age.

Democratic Former Mayor of Clayton, New York, Dale Kenyon, was indicted for sexual acts against a teenager.

Democratic Former Mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, Richard Keenan, was given a life sentence in jail for raping a 4-year-old girl.

Democratic Former Mayor of Winston, Oregeon, Kenneth Barrett, was arrested for setting up a meeting to have sex with a 14-year-old girl who turned out to be a police officer.

Democratic Former Mayor of Randolph, Nebraska, Dwayne L. Schutt, was arrested and charged with four counts of felony third-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of intentional child abuse.

Democratic Former Mayor of Dawson, Georgia, Christopher Wright, was indicted on the charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy, rape, child molestation and statutory rape of an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl.

Democratic Former Mayor of Stockton, California, Anthony Silva, was charged with providing alcohol to young adults during a game of strip poker that included a 16-year-old boy at a camp for underprivileged children run by the mayor.

Democratic Former Mayor of Millbrook, New York, Donald Briggs, was arrested and charged with inappropriate sexual contact with a person younger than 17.

Democratic activist and fundraiser, Terrence Bean, was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy and when the alleged victim declined to testify, and the judge dismissed the case.

Democratic Party Chairman for Davidson County, Tennessee, Rodney Mullin, resigned amid child ****ography allegations.

Democratic activist, Andrew Douglas Reed, pleaded guilty to a multiple counts of 2nd-degree sexual exploitation of a minor for producing child ****ography.

Democratic official from Terre Haute, Indiana, David Roberts was sentenced to federal prison for producing and possessing child ****ography including placing hidden cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms at a home he shared with two minor female victim

Again, this proves nothing. Itís easy to find just as many Republicans involved in the same thing..........

Republican Tim Nolan, chairman of Donald Trumpís presidential campaign in Kentucky, pled guilty to child sex trafficking and on February 11, 2018 he was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison.

Republican state Senator Ralph Shortey was indicted on four counts of human trafficking and child ****ography. In November 2017, he pleaded guilty to one count of child sex trafficking in exchange for the dropping of the other charges.

Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child ****ography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

Republican Senator Strom Thurmond, a notable racist, had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

Republican Congressman Donald ďBuzĒ Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child **** charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

JBizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 09:38 AM   #129
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
It forces the rest of the Reps to take a position on an insane cult who's only evidence is vague coincidences. They have nothing to lose by forcing people to take a stand on it.
lol have you done any research on this?

ill answer it for you, highly doubt it......hilarious the high horse virtue signaling from you.....oh by the way Q is true and is dominating the information war..

Q is a cult? and this type of backwoods thinking isn't?
Old 10-06-2020, 09:39 AM   #130
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBizkit View Post
Again, this proves nothing. Itís easy to find just as many Republicans involved in the same thing..........

Republican Tim Nolan, chairman of Donald Trumpís presidential campaign in Kentucky, pled guilty to child sex trafficking and on February 11, 2018 he was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison.

Republican state Senator Ralph Shortey was indicted on four counts of human trafficking and child ****ography. In November 2017, he pleaded guilty to one count of child sex trafficking in exchange for the dropping of the other charges.

Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child ****ography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

Republican Senator Strom Thurmond, a notable racist, had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

Republican Congressman Donald ďBuzĒ Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child **** charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

theirs more democrats involved plain and simple and i was trying to make a point with our congress...so yeah it proves alot...read between the lines
Old 10-06-2020, 09:49 AM   #131
Laszlo
Eight Point

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
lol have you done any research on this?

ill answer it for you, highly doubt it......hilarious the high horse virtue signaling from you.....oh by the way Q is true and is dominating the information war..

Q is a cult? and this type of backwoods thinking isn't?

Somebody woke up grumpy this morning......
Laszlo is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 09:50 AM   #132
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
Somebody woke up grumpy this morning......
im good buddy,nice try, re-read my post again

some of you are grasping for straws lmao...

whats about to drop??

hmm i wonder
Old 10-06-2020, 10:09 AM   #133
pilar
Ten Point

Quote:
theirs more democrats involved plain and simple and i was trying to make a point with our congress...so yeah it proves alot...read between the lines
Canít forget about republican Roy Moore of Alabama
Old 10-06-2020, 10:25 AM   #134
FVR JR
Eight Point

Hunt In: San Saba County, Colorado County

Democrat Congress will try to shut down anything anti-dem and republican congress will try to shut down anything anti-repub. Dems being anti something doesn't prove anything. Sure there's a bunch of stuff going on we don't see and democrats are plain filth. Posting a bunch of cryptic "this is gonna happen" with the only evidence being coincidental or the fact that the opposition disputes what's being said means nothing. Then when said thing doesn't happen, it kills your credibility. Just like all the fake stuff on the news, prove it, make it happen, or don't be surprised when people think you're full of it.

Last edited by FVR JR; 10-06-2020 at 10:30 AM.
FVR JR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 10:26 AM   #135
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia Nebraska

LMAO!!! Some of you guys could get slapped in the face with a 20oz ribeye and you would still holler sausage.... It is truly amazing!!!!!!!! Pay attention.. There is a Giant forest behind those trees..
ttaxidermy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 10:51 AM   #136
unclefish
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBizkit View Post
Q is not pro GOP. He is pro patriot. When they talk of draining the swamp it is from both sides. A little more severe on the D side but probably not much.
Old 10-06-2020, 11:25 AM   #137
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Nah, that don't add up...what cult like physical actions have harmed anything via Q?? If anything they are harmless because most people don't buy it. I have a bunch of buddies who talk politics & none of them give it a 2nd thought. Only a handful of us tbh'rs who are hardcore on following politics are even discussing it here because they feel they have no merit.

However, we have 90% of the congress condemning them while rejecting the addition of antifa into the bill?? Something is spooking them.
Old 10-06-2020, 11:29 AM   #138
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:
Nah, that don't add up...what cult like physical actions have harmed anything via Q?? If anything they are harmless because most people don't buy it. I have a bunch of buddies who talk politics & none of them give it a 2nd thought. Only a handful of us tbh'rs who are hardcore on following politics are even discussing it here because they feel they have no merit.

However, we have 90% of the congress condemning them while rejecting the addition of antifa into the bill?? Something is spooking them.
Ok
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 11:30 AM   #139
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

This is why Congress/msm hates Q

It provides transparency and wakes people up.

Our government/msm doesnít want to lose the ďslave gripĒ

Old 10-06-2020, 05:25 PM   #140
lck90
Four Point

Fox News is reporting that there were hand written notes declassified tying Brennan, Clinton and others to a plan to frame Trump as a distraction. This part of the big doc drop?
lck90 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 05:28 PM   #141
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lck90 View Post
Fox News is reporting that there were hand written notes declassified tying Brennan, Clinton and others to a plan to frame Trump as a distraction. This part of the big doc drop?

No not that one, thatís just more of the same of what we already know

Old 10-06-2020, 05:41 PM   #142
pilar
Ten Point

Quote:
No not that one, that’s just more of the same of what we already know

Let’s get some indictments moving congress
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni...a-memo-clinton
Old 10-06-2020, 06:03 PM   #143
MassMan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fisher, Erath

Anyone know who makes the call signs for Air Force flights?

https://www.radarbox.com/data/flights/TRUST17
MassMan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 06:19 PM   #144
Laszlo
Eight Point

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
LMAO!!! Some of you guys could get slapped in the face with a 20oz ribeye and you would still holler sausage
I wish someone would slap me with a 20oz ribeye. I skipped lunch.

Laszlo is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 06:45 PM   #145
MUZZYSLINGR
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
I wish someone would slap me with a 20oz ribeye. I skipped lunch.

Me too. Iím hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
MUZZYSLINGR is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 06:45 PM   #146
MUZZYSLINGR
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lck90 View Post

Distraction from what?

MUZZYSLINGR is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 07:10 PM   #147
reconman
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anywhere, Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
Distraction from what?

A distraction from her illegal email server debacle, according to the docs to be released.
reconman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 09:29 PM   #148
unclefish
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassMan View Post
Anyone know who makes the call signs for Air Force flights?

https://www.radarbox.com/data/flights/TRUST17
Saw that on twitter. That's a Boeing E4B - Air Force "doomsday plane".
The E-4B serves as the National Airborne Operations Center and is a key component of the National Military Command System for the President, the Secretary of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:54 PM   #149
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

Trump authorizes declassification of all Russia collusion, Hillary Clinton email probe documents

https://apple.news/ACiubTHAgTWqHOp9Hb_pCSw

OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-06-2020, 10:23 PM   #150
CEO
Pope & Young

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
CEO is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top