This is great!

Comment

update

Comment

following

Comment

Looking good

Comment

So I haven’t had an update for awhile because it has been at the trailer shop. I figured out that the axles were way undersized. Had to get it, slowly, to the trailer shop. They ordered new axles, wheels, tires, and got all the wiring and lighting taken care of. I’m having them fab a hitch attachment with an electric winch at the top of it so I can easily lift my deer or hogs to clean and quarter them. They will be all done on Monday and then I can get the trailer to my foam insulation guy so that I can keep moving forward with the finish out hopefully before the start of the season. Also got my hunting rig out of the transmission shop this week too.
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! Not sure how I missed this one. Glad I found it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

Awesome work man!

Comment

nice

Comment

Awesome work. Any estimate on the weight of the final product? That thing is SUBSTANTIAL!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	24636377

I started what you did for a bbq rig but the expense Of finishing it out became too much so I cut windows and made me a snow cone stand concept. Still have protection from weather while cooking just no Ac. Has a work table and storage, Its pretty comfortable to cook out of if there is a breeze. Next is water, wiring and a shore power plug.
                          Last edited by Smithwr; 10-27-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                            Awesome work. Any estimate on the weight of the final product? That thing is SUBSTANTIAL!
                            Sitting as is right now it weighs 5600lbs. Going to foam it, and then use 1/4” plywood on the walls inside. Add the toilet, water heater, framing the bunk beds and a couch probably add another 1,000lbs by the time I’m done. Put double 3,500lb axles on and went from a 4 leaf spring to a 5 leaf spring suspension. Should be fine. Just needs to get to the lease and then sit on the stabilizer Jack’s. Not going to see many miles.

Comment

Going to be so sweet when done!

Comment

This is the Ultimate Deer Cabin On Wheels! Very nice job. I am sure this will be around for many memories.

Comment

Working...
                                X