X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks!

1 buck, 1 doe, 2 doe while driving back to camp. Today was successful. Got 2 sits in and completed scouting boots on the ground in 24 hours. I have 3 sits to look forward to tomorrow. Hopefully early movement with it being so cold, 48 I believe. Plan is shoot a biggun at 7:15, clean him, be at the next spot by 11 am for a doe.
      I will catch her on her way to bed for the afternoon. After that, go to the lease and continue slaying deers this weekend.

Lofty goals but somewhere in a 2nd grade class room there is a poster that says "aim for the moon and if you miss you end up amongst the stars," or some crap like that. Time to go to bed unless there is a poker game going on.

Comment

Man tough hunt. I spoked up another buck walking through the woods back to my truck. It's tough being quiet with the fallen trees and it is hard to get them to come to you. I have hunting paths towards food and am hunting a mock scrape with a water hole now. Nothing.

Comment

I've had deer walk through that swamp on the east side while duck hunting. Good luck today

Comment

Best of Luck fellas

Comment

Working...
            X