People Are Crazy About Virus ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People Are Crazy About Virus ?

My Neighbor is freaking out washing there car thinking they can catch the Virus now that they travel a lot and driving that this could be on tires and so on. Some people are just crazy or stupid right now. I told them just take TP and wipe it down and they should be just find. It's really there Dog just Peed on there tires. Please take your Smart pills before you go to bed. Lol

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
    My Neighbor is freaking out washing there car thinking they can catch the Virus now that they travel a lot and driving that this could be on tires and so on. Some people are just crazy or stupid right now. I told them just take TP and wipe it down and they should be just find. It's really there Dog just Peed on there tires. Please take your Smart pills before you go to bed. Lol
    Definitely the virus is a concern, but the population has been so dumbed down and no common sense it is apparent for all to see.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish that was my neighbor, I'd park by there yard and tell them I just drove back from China. Bet I'd get a free carwash.

Comment

My truck is green from the oak pollen. I'd tell them it was virus spores and see if I could get a free wash too.

Comment

Lots of irony in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
            Yup.

Comment

It's really there Dog just Peed on there tires.
              I don't understand this part

Comment

and these people vote!!!

Comment

Lmao! Maybe someone needs to take their smart pills also

Comment

Crazy? Maybe. Stupid? Oh yeah. Scared? Most definitely. They're running from a ghost and they don't know how to handle it. They buy stuff to feel prepared. They feel scared because they've been told to be afraid. They don't know sit from sic 'em. If this things gonna get you it's gonna get you.

Comment

Yea it's just sad, more people will die from the flu this year then covid-19, and no one ever worries about the flu.

Comment

Numbers doubled in 24 hours according to CDC and WHO. I'll just leave this right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                          Yea it's just sad, more people will die from the flu this year then covid-19, and no one ever worries about the flu.
                          Some do. Flu vaccine?

Comment

Comment

For those that still think this virus is made up and it's all just overblown bull$@*+ driven by the media, what is the number in your mind that need to die from it and the timeframe before you begin to think differently?

That's a genuine question, I'm not even trying to be a smartarse this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X