Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    Well....looks like my Los Angeles trip will be a week of remote work from home now.
    Mom & stepdad are/were planned to head out there for two weeks as he's an announcer for the tora tora tora act for an air show & has a couple of gigs in so cal. Last I heard mom was bailing but he was still going to go. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancelled with the panic...think it is in the next week or two.

Comment

I feel a bad case of brown bottle flu coming on. Once in a Blue Moon strain.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Just stuck at home
        This isn't you, is it?

Just messin' with you.
        Attached Files

Comment

Amazon employee just tested positive out of Seattle CATS OUT OF THE BAG NOW

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Amazon employee just tested positive out of Seattle CATS OUT OF THE BAG NOW
            Place your order today you can have it delivered by tomorrow.

Comment

Under 65 this really isn't that big of a deal, but if you are over 65 it is a petty dang big issue. They were saying even the young children and healthy adults under are normally only showing minor flu like symptoms. Different story for those over 65.

Testing is going to be really slow here in the states. i don't think most people will go to the hospital to get tested unless phenomena develops, because of cost. And allergy season is already starting just to complicate things.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                This isn't you, is it?

Just messin' with you.
                I wish my safe bubble was that big!

Comment

Universities have now cancelled games - not flying in the schools from Washington ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

...t the hell are you doin' over here? You know you can't handle it!! RUN, run Smart Run!! (in my best Forrest Gump impersonation)
                      Welcome to the "other" side of TBH...

Comment

Oh **** ....this popped up for in my feed and I thought it was ATC. I feel so dirty! I gotta go take a freaking bath now[emoji12][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Here's an article with some insights and perspective on CV:

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                              Here's an article with some insights and perspective on CV:

https://slate.com/technology/2020/03...-we-think.html
                              Excellent article. Rational thought is refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                LOL!

The most dangerous thing about CV seems to be boomers freaking out on social media. The fake news sharers can’t get enough of stuff like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X