Fleming's Steakhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fleming's Steakhouse

I'm taking the wife to Fleming's this evening. I usually like a good ribeye and the wife likes chicken.

What are some good choices I should consider? Speak up if you've eaten there before.

Thanks

I'm a sucker for a prime NY strip.

Comment

Can't beat the ribeye along with a Tomato, onion and blue cheese salad. Extra cracked pepper!

Comment

When i go, i go all out! Get the Prime Tomahawk. Go hungry, its ALOT, but you will not be disappointed!

Comment

I have been once. I will not return, average steakhouse. I hope yall have better luck.

Comment

Ahi tuna appetizer!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              I have been once. I will not return, average steakhouse. I hope yall have better luck.

This was my experience. Sides were good, but the filet was so-so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pork belly with grits and calamari are great! I roll with the tomahawk as well.

Comment

Last time I ate there I got swordfish and it was incredible

Comment

Where’s this place at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just get the ribeye. Wife gets the filet. The chipotle Mac and cheese and Fleming potatoes is what we get for sides. For appetizer’s The beef carpaccio, tuna, and crab cakes were great

Comment

Not a fan. Mediocre steaks at best. Went on multiple recommendations. Loud and just not enjoyable. (The Woodlands location)

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Not a fan. Mediocre steaks at best. Went on multiple recommendations. Loud and just not enjoyable. (The Woodlands location)
                          Agree..Perry’s or Kirbys

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Well I'm back and here's my review. Mediocre steak is correct. I got the bone in ribeye. I can make one better myself. Adjusting for how much the price was it gets a 2 out of 10. Nothing wrong with it but geez... I seriously can make a $8-10 Randalls ribeye just as good if not better.

The sides were pretty good. We got the pork belly which I thought was just ok, the wife is not a big meat eater and she liked it. The onion rings were really good. Both of us liked them the best. Calamari was a little different. I gave it a 6 out of 10. I far prefer the calamari at sushi places with the sweet sauce on the side. We also had the Mac n Cheese. It was different also and was our second favorite. Probably 8.5 out of 10 as far as mac n cheese goes.

Comment

Go to Perry's on Friday afternoon and get the pork chop special. Far better.
                              Flemings I just go eat the rings and Mac.

Comment

Working...
                              X