No announcement yet.

Epic Trad Javi Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you fellows had a great time... Jeff I use one SHARK one season, they're awesome!!!

Scott I can't help but think of when you first got your PCH and how proud you were. Reflecting on your success with that bow puts a smile on my face

Randy is that your 4 piece bow that you made?

Way to go "new guy"

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
      Looks like you fellows had a great time... Jeff I use one SHARK one season, they're awesome!!!

Scott I can't help but think of when you first got your PCH and how proud you were. Reflecting on your success with that bow puts a smile on my face

Way to go "new guy"
      It will be coming up on 5 years that I have had this bow. I have brought it on every hunt. A few longbows have ridden shotgun, but that's it. It was the best thing I have ever bought. It has nicks and scratches from being dragged around the state, through all manners of brush.

Between you and Mark, you guys set me out on the right path from the very beginning. I am always grateful for your generosity in sharing your time and talent.

After I killed my first javi with a compound Mark posted "awesome, now go kill one next year with your trad bow"... and I have never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post

Way to go "new guy"

No sir, that’s a standard 3 piece

Comment

Javelina is good in jerky also.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
            No sir, that’s a standard 3 piece
            I don't think you can beat his 3 piece. Or two piece. Pick your piece. [emoji6]

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
              Wish our land owner would allow this on our lease. Our neighbor across the road from us has had two bow hunts allready. First hunt got 22, next hunt got ten with a few more lost. We are covered in these things.
              I can help with at least 2 of those corn vacuums.

Comment

Man I need to get out and get after it...awesome job guys thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome guys !!

Comment

Jalapeno pepperjack javelina snack sticks are fine eating.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X