Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List the Corona Virus Cancellations affecting you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    Sex with the wife has gotten awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      You should go catch some big arse bass at Lake Fork Lodge!

Just don't bring any Corona beer!
      I am 100% interested in catching some bass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
        Allergan

My gf is with them also, based out of San Antonio. She hasn’t had this happen yet.

Comment

Hasn't affected us yet. If it does, us poor shop trash get the raw end of the deal. If we are told to stay home, most of the desk jockeys can work from home and get paid as usual. Us in the shop have to use up all of our PTO.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            There are bacteria living in strip clubs that would give CV a wedgie and take it's lunch money.

I had a trip to Biloxi for training this week cancelled. At first my knee jerk reaction was this is a bunch of over reacting. The more I hear about this COVID-19 virus, the mortality rate, rate of infection, length of contagiousness, etc..., I'm thinking it may be better to cancel big get togethers. I'm 64 and in pretty good health. Except for mild COPD from years of smoking. If I get it will I die??

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              Sex with the wife has gotten awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Now that's funny!! lmao

Comment

Alvarado isd shut down yesterday

Comment

Well, one Formula 1 race has been canceled. The Australian Grand Prix is in jeopardy as announced this morning a McLaren driver has tested positive. We are on the suite waiting list for Montreal this year and have our suite tickets already for Austin.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    Hasn't affected us yet. If it does, us poor shop trash get the raw end of the deal. If we are told to stay home, most of the desk jockeys can work from home and get paid as usual. Us in the shop have to use up all of our PTO.
                    Same for my wife, all managers get to stay home and manage over the computer and phone, all worker bee’s must keep reporting

Comment

We are now having all employees and contractors on our site fill out a questionnaire regarding travel and potential exposure from this day going forward. All travel has been suspended unless approved by a SVP.

Starting to get pretty weird...

Comment

I wish they'd cancel the stock market!

Comment

I'm waiting to see what NASCAR does. I got tickets for the race in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Texas Tech just extended spring break till the 29th and will resume with online classes on the 30th “until further notice”

Comment

Tarleton extending spring break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                                Absolutely not the same. You are not able to ask questions on online classes. Whenever you are in upper level classes, such as accounting or finance courses, being able to clarify can be the difference between pass or fail.
                                Can you not use books and research for clarification?? You know, old school

Comment

Working...
                                X