Beverly Hillbilies moving!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beverly Hillbilies moving!!!!!!!!

Caught these 2 hillbillies on the move this afternoon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0263.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	25213719

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0264.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	25213720

Actually this is hopefully our next to last load of us moving from Lubbock to Rogers! We loaded all of my wife pots and such from the front and back yards, rocks she wanted to take and cleaned out the storage building. Also took the deck furniture and a few other items. Gardening, planting and the yard are my wife's pressure relief and hobby. Still have a ton of rocks brought in from NM to load and take, but that will be later!

Moving....my least favorite thing to do. Looks like you’re on the tail end of it. Best of luck luck with your new home!

Comment

Good Luck & travel safe!

Comment

Lubbock to Rogers is a long haul. Be safe

Comment

kongrats to yall Doug! Keep making it fun.

Comment

Good luck! Looks like you’ll only have to unload maybe half of what you loaded when you get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              Good luck! Looks like you’ll only have to unload maybe half of what you loaded when you get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Hopefully NOPE! All strapped down and/or wedged in, but who knows! LOL! Wish me luck I do not loose anything off the trailer! will stop several times to check load shift or strap coming loose! Only a 360 mile trip!

Comment

Hurt me...…………..
                Beat me..…………
                Make me, write bad checks...……………..
                But please, don't make me move again...………….

Good luck to ya...….

Comment

Oh wow. Rogers. That is where my mom and her kin are from. And my pops was from Buckholtz. I still have kin up there in Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                    Oh wow. Rogers. That is where my mom and her kin are from. And my pops was from Buckholtz. I still have kin up there in Rogers.
                    Wife and I grew up in Temple, my Mom and her parents grew up in Heidenhammer. All our family is close is the reason we moved back.

Comment

Made it to Rogers and do not think I lost anything! Back in Lubbock for hopefully our last load in 2 trucks and a 20' enclosed WIDE trailer! Wish us luck!

Comment

My old boss had a saying, "you can move a lot of dirt with a little money"...I've not packed or moved **** in 6yrs, I've hired movers and it's been worth every cent.

Comment

I hate to move. But it looks like you got it under control.

Good luck with your new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I want to move one more time when I retire and that is going to be a few years.

Comment

Hate moving.

Comment

Working...
                              X