Low Voltage Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Voltage Lighting

Best brand and place to buy lights and transformers? Home Depot junk has faded bad and on the second transformer in 4 years.

One of my "stuck at the house projects" was to install some outdoor lighting in my backyard. I talked to a guy who installs it for a living and he gave me a couple of websites that carry commercial grade stuff. It is more expensive than what HD/Lowes sells (and much of what is on Amazon) but I think it will be worth it in the long run. Here's where I bought mine:

AQLightinggroup.com is a leading residential and commercial LED light supplier. Call or email us for a free consultation and enhance your living spaces.

Comment

I have been happy with VOLT. Had an issues after several years with a light, and they replaced it under their lifetime warranty. (I bought the upgraded lights with the Lifetime warranty)

Comment

I second VOLT. Put 46 lights around property 2 years ago. all lifetime warranty for what i consider acceptable price. Even bulbs are covered by the warranty. When you call the HR department, you never get redirected to another person.

Comment

FX Luminaire

Comment

Another fan of Volt. Good quality.

Comment

Volt here as well

Comment

Kichler.

Comment

I read the title "Low Volt Lightning"

Comment

Tagging for future use.