Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Filled my 2019 taxes on the 12th and received my refund direct deposit yesterday. 2018 we owed so didn't get a refund. My wife is on SS disability so Irs has both of our info and we always file jointly anyway. We are way under the $150,000 agi and we have one son who is 13. So by everything I have read we should be getting $2900. Most everyone I know has already gotten theirs so not sure what is going on. Done the get my payment thing on IRS.gov and it says status not available every time. Also can't find anyway to contact anyone to ask off of the website. Anybody has any ideas or suggestions?TIA

I turned in my taxes mid March and got the return about 2 weeks ago. It was all direct deposit. Still have not seen my stimulus check yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
      I turned in my taxes mid March and got the return about 2 weeks ago. It was all direct deposit. Still have not seen my stimulus check yet.

Well at least I am not the only one.

Comment

haven't seen mine.. for some reason, she got 2400 and I got zero.. hmm

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
          haven't seen mine.. for some reason, she got 2400 and I got zero.. hmm
          Did you file jointly last year? If so you get one check for $2400

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Did you file jointly last year? If so you get one check for $2400
            Lol.. I was just teasing.. but on a serious note, we filed fast, got refund fast, got stimulus fast..

Sucks to hear people are still waiting, especially the ones to need it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

We haven’t received our stimulus check.

Comment

Nothing here yet.

Comment

We have not filed taxes yet this year. We owe, so probably won’t do it until July.

We got our stimulus check Monday a week ago.

Comment

We got ours...(direct deposit).

Comment

I got mine last Monday. I haven't filed my 2019 yet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

We got ours but my mom has not. She is on SS so the have the info but IRS website says same as yours, status not available”.

Comment

Havent gotten it. Filed for the PPP program for my business and havent gotten it either...starting to think Im being punked...

Comment

Nothing here.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                              Havent gotten it. Filed for the PPP program for my business and havent gotten it either...starting to think Im being punked...
                              They ran out of funds already if you have not heard anything from your bank by now. They are working to refund it this week. You may want to call your bank bank. My wife works for a bank and they processed and got all their approvals for the customers that got approved and a bunch did not make it before the funds ran out.

Comment

Working...
                              X