Why you can't trust democrats to run the country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you can't trust democrats to run the country

They can't even manage to count THEIR OWN votes correctly in a tiny state like Iowa.

Whether typical incompetence or the fix is in to cheat Bernie out of the nomination, either way, tonight's big winner is, once again, Trump!

Lol. They are blaming it on technology Yea right. Something stinks

Dems are a cluster

Comment

So it begins!! November will be a nightmare..

Comment

Yep. I would guess these Bernie voters are gonna sit back and let the DNC bone him again .

Comment

Unconfirmed reports that the app they used is controlled by someone Hillary friend, and that Pete Butiguieg donated $200,000 to “help fund” the project.

Sounds real straightforward and on the level [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Bernie fans are eventually going to go ape ****.....and i cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              From all the rumors you hear that's their normal behavior. Not sure if they've always been that way, or just after Hillary put the screws to him in 16.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Sadly that’s a lot of votes. And possibly for an independent if the dnc does it again.
                I do not think that it’s a DNC pulls this off again, that those voters will just hold their nose and vote democrat again.

Comment

...a little fuel for the conspiracy fire...

An app created by a tech firm run by veterans of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is taking heat for the unprecedented delay in reporting Democratic caucus results from Iowa.

The firm behind the app reportedly is Shadow, an affiliate of ACRONYM, a Democratic nonprofit founded in 2017 “to educate, inspire, register, and mobilize voters,” according to its website. Shadow started out as Groundbase, a tech developer co-founded by Gerard Niemira and Krista Davis, who worked for the tech team on Clinton’s campaign for the 2016 Democratic nomination.

Niemira had previously worked at kiva.org, a nonprofit that makes loans to entrepreneurs and others in the developing world, and Davis had spent eight years as an engineer at Google. ACRONYM’s founder and CEO is Tara McGowan, a former journalist and digital producer with President Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign.

Designed to modernize a system that relied on precinct chairs phoning in their results, Shadow’s caucus app was seen as “a potential target for early election interference,” according to the Des Moines Register.

Comment

At this point I don’t think we can call anything HRC related a conspiracy theory.

Comment

So im juat waking up to all this. Is it to far off to assume that the votes did not favor what the dems wanted so it was altered in the guise of "quality control"?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        So im juat waking up to all this. Is it to far off to assume that the votes did not favor what the dems wanted so it was altered in the guise of "quality control"?
                        Dem votes are still not in...its a complete train wreck.

Comment

I'm not on board with all these conspiracy theories. They may just be idiots. I'm going with that one.

Comment

Allow me to translate for those who don't speak democrat.

"Technical difficulties" means, "We don't like the results, so we won't release them until we do."

Comment

9:30 their time and still nada!! LMBO!!
                              What a mess and this is just the beginning. We ain't seen nothing yet. This is going to get plenty stupid..

Comment

Working...
                              X