Tshirt question for tbh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tshirt question for tbh

Hey guys I see that y'all are able to get your shirts in 3x for a lil extra but can you get em in talls ?

I've wondered the same thing. just, "fit" in general. i'm 6' 4", and after a couple of washings, some shirts get short in the length and especially in the arms.

i don't like showing off my farmers tan.

Comment

Bumping this back up today to see if we can get a answer

Comment

are you referring to the TBH shirts? If so, that is a question for Mary. Might want to PM her and she can let you know

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
          I've wondered the same thing. just, "fit" in general. i'm 6' 4", and after a couple of washings, some shirts get short in the length and especially in the arms.

i don't like showing off my farmers tan.
          I hear ya. I was thinking about starting a thread to find out what brand of hunting pants and shirts work best for tall folks. I hate it when I sit down and my pants come half way up my calf, and I have 5 in. of back showing from my shirt.

Comment

Yes I'd love to have one of yalls shirts, who's mary

Comment

Originally posted by big chris View Post
              Who is Mary! The honorable Queen of TBH product procurement!

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                I hear ya. I was thinking about starting a thread to find out what brand of hunting pants and shirts work best for tall folks. I hate it when I sit down and my pants come half way up my calf, and I have 5 in. of back showing from my shirt.
                Yes even the talls suck, I've got a pairdof overalls 3xt and I'm only 6'3 not even the 6'5 mentioned earlier and they fit like boo boo, luckily its not often cold enough to need them. Maybe this is the next nitch market like pink camo was we could be rich. My wife always gripes that the cute bone collector shirts at Wal-Mart are only available in baby doll sizes.

Comment

Comment

Your a four point and you don't know who Mary is.....

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JSF View Post
                        Hahahahaha that's great

Comment

A company called Duluth Trading Company sells a t-shirt on it's website that is 3 inches longer than a typical t-shirt. I have one and it is great....you may want to look them up online.
                          I'd be interested in a 'tall' size TBH as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rileydog View Post
                            Your a four point and you don't know who Mary is.....
                            Gesh I guess I opened mouth, inserted foot, and then just kept going till I ate myself

Comment

Gesh I guess I opened mouth, inserted foot, and then just kept going till I ate myself
                              Naw! Just some off season good natured ribbin'! Look at the banner at the top of the page,click on merchandise tab.Shop.Buy.Mary will ship to ya!I am pretty sure TBH does not have long tails on the t-shirts.But, for long tales see Camp Fire sections.

Comment

Working...
                              X