"Karen"...new word??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miket View Post
    Thats what Im thinking. She is so used to dominating her kids and husband that she starts to think she has some kind of power in the real world. When people dont play her game it blows her mind and goes whacko.

I tell my kids, we all have to know our place. Here on my property I am the man. What I say goes. When I had an employee I was boss. My rules. As soon as I step out onto the street Im nobody. At someone elses home or business, their rules. Period.
    Yes sir......way to many men have misplaced their jewels or had them placed is a Hillary Clinton type lock box by their wife. I have all the respect in the world for my wife but if she started to act like a complete idiot in public I’d **** sure stop it......not follow her lead

Comment

It makes me wonder how in the world these people got to this point. Who convinced them that their opinion is so important? That they somehow are so special? Is it their husbands? Maybe they really believed daddy when he told her she was a princess? What is it? I know that if I acted that way somebody would start busting out my teeth. How can they get away with this insane behavior?
      Simple answer......Social Media. The cancer of society. A place where everyone gets a platform in which to be heard by the masses. The hard truth of the matter is very few actually deserve to be heard. Im not saying social media is everything thats wrong with society these days, but its a very very large piece of the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        There is one thing worst than a Karen and that’s the husband who does not have the courage to shut her azzz up
        He keeps his man bun too tight and there is not enough room in his fancy pocket skinny jeans for testicles.

Comment

It makes me wonder how in the world these people got to this point. Who convinced them that their opinion is so important? That they somehow are so special? Is it their husbands? Maybe they really believed daddy when he told her she was a princess? What is it? I know that if I acted that way somebody would start busting out my teeth. How can they get away with this insane behavior?
          For twenty years the media ( television shows ) and the internet have been telling men that women are better than them, men are idiots, men are bad. At the same time telling women they don’t need men, are as strong as men and should put their men in there place. Well, a lot of men now get pedicures, wear skinny jeans and spend fortunes on skin care products.......simple answer is a lot of men have given up their man card and replaced it with a Karen

Comment

it's all the little feminists from the 90's all grown up.

Comment

They are the ones that will get their teeth knocked out and become sex toys when the civil society crashes.

I mind my own business but have a run-in on a weekly basis with these types, my wife is astounded because she thought I was joking.

Its the ones that have to inspect your disable veteran license plate when you park in a handi cap, use PBS recycle grocery bags, push their way past you when you are trying to open the door for yourself...

A couple of weeks ago at HEB in Kerrville one was ramming the basket of an elderly hispanic lady that left her cart a little in the center of the isle. I started hollering at her and told her to leave the store, she popped off at the large Black female security guard and did indeed leave the store after that. She left her cat food in the basket and drove away in her Subaru.

Comment

"Me Me Me Me" generation. Parents who tell their kids they are the very best, even when they suck at something. Parents who put their kids needs above their own. And then those parents post on social media about how great their subpar kid is, and it gets likes from other parents of subpar kids.

Don't get me wrong, your kids are important. But if you don't take care of yourself, and you sacrifice everything so you kid can go to special football and baseball camps, and get every piece of gear he could ever want, even though he's mediocre at best, what do you think that teaches your kid???

Comment

Working...
                X