• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know if you are interested and I’ll let you know
    When they are here
    Should be around the 18th

Comment

A few pics of our Boston. She likes to chase squirrels, relax by the pond, roll in mud down at the creek while checking game cameras, and every now and then she likes to go and do some work. Funny dog for sure.
      Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200209_113024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	24617052

the best pair of ranch dogs I've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
          Nope! Bayley is our 3rd Boston but shes our first barker (doorbell/knock only). Hard headed but really smart. Fart machine.
          [ATTACH]1002869[/ATTACH]
          We have a boxer and a Boston too. Talk about two great breeds. Our Boston is a chocolate...

Comment

If y'all will feed your Bostons' high-quality dog food, they won't fart.

As much.

Comment

I’ve had pugs most of my adult life. Great dogs!

Comment

Boston's will never get used to loud noises...………
                Gunfire....boombing thunderstorms, etc...…………
                They have, superior hearing....And, I mean it's almost radar...……
                they can hear a car, 10 minutes, before you start the engine.....
                And, they can tell time...…………..
                My B.T. would sit by the front door.... Twenty minutes, before my ex
                would come home.... (provided she did)………………..

Comment

I swear i commented on this thread earlier.

Anyway, i have an 8 wk old female that we got last Saturday. Paperless, but the parents looked good and clean, well behaved, so we took a chance. We also have a 2 yr old female that took a couple of days to accept the pup, but now they are best buds who rassle all over the house and tug of war with dog toys.
                  My first boston we got in the early 90's, and before the first day was over, the kids named him Tootie. Well earned. We soon got another female, and both lived out fairly long lives with us. While sleeping at night before she got a cpap, my wife would be snoring, and the dogs would sync up and snore in perfect time with her, and i am sure with me when i got asleep.
                  Bostons can be very smart, and dumb, usually well adjusted pets that are very loveable, like to play, and love people. Very good house pets, that sometimes wont get along with other dogs. Ours have always been smaller, with none weighing over 16 lbs.

For a pet, good for nothing but companionship and entertainment, you wont go wrong with a Boston. Here is a pic of June Bug at 6 months, i have always said they are so ugly they are cute. The second meme isnt my dog but funny.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I sincerely appreciate all the feedback. I have a verbal agreement for a new pup available around fathers day. Hope she comes thru!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal if that falls through Hully holler at me a friend of my dads raises them over here in Achille and I will put you in touch with them.

Comment

We have a Boston/Pug mix - a Bugg! He’s an awesome dog. Snores and farts but super friendly and healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]1002970[/ATTACH]

Comment

We got a brindle Frenchie and he has been awesome.

Comment

Found our pup! We'll be picking up this pretty girl on June 5.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^ She's a cutie. Where'd you find her?

Comment

Working...
                                X