Peach Moonshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peach Moonshine

What better to get through a forced quarantine period than some good ol' peach shine? Want the shine flavor without having to make a still up in the hills and hide from the revenooooooers like Radar does? Here ya go.

Please subscribe to the channel if you haven't. Thanks!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tUqW7ZaV8I"]Homemade Peach Moonshine - YouTube[/ame]

Looks good!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, going to have to make this so I don’t go crazy. I made something similar called Orange Dreamsicle that was also delicious.

Comment

Got a bottle in the fridge now that a buddy in La made me. Just polished off the salted caramel that was awsome. But my mouth has been watering for the peach. I guess we'll see what it tastes and feels like tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
          Thanks for sharing, going to have to make this so I don’t go crazy. I made something similar called Orange Dreamsicle that was also delicious.
          I’d like that recipe...do you mind sharing it?

Well done Chew!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            I’d like that recipe...do you mind sharing it?

Well done Chew!
            Please don't curse my name, Chew

INGREDIENTS

1 1/2 gallon orange juice
            2 1/2 cups sugar
            1 cup powdered French Vanilla coffee creamer (Powdered allows the flavor to penetrate without diluting the drink. It's worth it to splurge on the nice stuff)
            1 tbs vanilla extract
            1 cup vanilla vodka
            4 cups Everclear or plain moonshine

Instructions

Bring orange juice and sugar to a boil. Stir in creamer until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.

Add vanilla extract, vodka, and moonshine. Stir, then jar and refrigerate. Let it sit for at least 2 weeks, shaking it every day or so. As with many things, the longer it sits, the better it gets.

Notes
            If you've got an extra vanilla bean laying around, add the seeds to the boiling orange juice for a deeper vanilla flavor.

Comment

INGREDIENTS

2 1/2 cups sugar
              1 cup powdered French Vanilla coffee creamer (Powdered allows the flavor to penetrate without diluting the drink. It's worth it to splurge on the nice stuff)
              1 tbs vanilla extract
              1 cup vanilla vodka

Instructions

Bring orange juice and sugar to a boil. Stir in creamer until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.

Add vanilla extract, vodka, and moonshine. Stir, then jar and refrigerate. Let it sit for at least 2 weeks, shaking it every day or so. As with many things, the longer it sits, the better it gets.

Notes
              If you've got an extra vanilla bean laying around, add the seeds to the boiling orange juice for a deeper vanilla flavor.

Hell yeah. Can't wait to try this one.

Comment

INGREDIENTS

2 1/2 cups sugar
                1 tbs vanilla extract
                1 cup vanilla vodka

Instructions

Notes
                Thank you sir...this sounds worth a try for sure!

Comment

Comment

Dadgum...

Comment

Let me just say this, its a little dangerous how good it tastes, and the Everclear will knock your hat in the creek!

Comment

So where does the peach flavor come from?

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                          So where does the peach flavor come from?
                          Peaches 😂

Comment

Had my share of Peach Shine Friday night at Bownanza and am glad to know the recipe. Thanks Joel and now Chew.

Comment

tag for a rainy day. or tomorrow when I am stuck at home bored.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X