Buying a Side x Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
    Did you ask if they were available or awaiting pickup? If a dealer has multiple crew cabs available on the yard, they should probably hire new sales staff! haha

Well after reading all of this thread, I’m glad I went with Justin for our new Ranger. I only had to wait a week for mine to come in...

Thanks again Justin!

Comment

My FIL bought has one in order from there, been 4-5 weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbZX225 View Post
        Wow...i just picked up a 570 premium that had to be ordered and max it was two weeks if that. This was Antlers Motor Sports.
        To be fair, it doesn’t really have anything to do with the dealer. Every model is different and it depends on how many they have ahead of you. I’m getting some within 10 days and some take months.

Comment

SxS

He should've just listened to his cousin (ME) btw that's my SxS in his Avatar!

Originally posted by Hunter98 View Post
          I've seen those also but I don't wanna pay $20,000 plus on a sxs.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
            Did you ask if they were available or awaiting pickup? If a dealer has multiple crew cabs available on the yard, they should probably hire new sales staff! haha
            He just said, "We don't have alot of inventory, but this is what we have".
            So sounded like they were available.
            Probably overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTailHunter View Post
              He should've just listened to his cousin (ME) btw that's my SxS in his Avatar!
              Call me out cuz lol.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought a 2021 JD Gator 835. They had some on the lot and they are a beast. Over 50 mph, a 3cyl engine that is used in small cars all over the planet designed to go 100k plus. 4wd with lockers, all the gadgets really and comfortable. You don't see a lot of reviews on them because the JD crowd is usually older and don't really care about writing reviews I suppose but it is a nice machine and the price was good and the no interest financing took 30 seconds to complete. Just saying for anyone looking it may be a good option for you. Plus resale on JD is always very high. Went to the off road park a few weeks ago, it went anywhere with ease and this weekend to the beach to do a little fishin' and playing and a crab festival I hear is going on. God bless you all, have a great weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X