Deporting all illegals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deporting all illegals!

I heard on the radio that Trump is about to start deporting all illegals starting next week. I wonder if he will address this in his rally in Orlando tonight?
    I hate to see families broken up but those same families made decisions to stay here or come here knowing they weren't here legally.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    I heard on the radio that Trump is about to start deporting all illegals starting next week. I wonder if he will address this in his rally in Orlando tonight?
    I hate to see families broken up but those same families made decisions to stay here or come here knowing they weren't here legally.

That will be worth watching!!![emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Zero feeling sorry from me.

If I or you moved to any other Country on planet Earth and then our families followed illegally I can assure you we would get zero sympathy from liberals or anyone on TBH..Period.

Comment

Not what he said. He is going to deport those that already went to court and received legal deportation orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          Not what he said. He is going to deport those that already went to court and received legal deportation orders.
          Yes, I just looked it up.[emoji106]

Comment

Ha... I guess I have to plead guilty to spreading fake news.
            I heard this a few times today on the radio and not once was it clarified as you have stated it.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              Ha... I guess I have to plead guilty to spreading fake news.
              I heard this a few times today on the radio and not once was it clarified as you have stated it.

It is quite vague on the media.

Comment

How do you eat an elephant? This action alone will be a huge undertaking, but a step in the right direction.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                It is quite vague on the media.

Imagine that.

Comment

Well I am completely fine with this...but I hope he will put some money into making it happen. We cannot even process the BS at the border now so I really hope he makes it happen along with fixing the issues at hand down there.

Comment

Build the dam wall and deport everyone that came here illegally. Let them come thru the process legally and be vetted. They are entering in droves and bringing kids with them that are sick and have never been to a doctor so not much telling what diseases they are spreading and bringing with them. Make America great and send the illegals back and make America greater. If your lived in south Texas you would understand.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Build the dam wall and deport everyone that came here illegally. Let them come thru the process legally and be vetted. They are entering in droves and bringing kids with them that are sick and have never been to a doctor so not much telling what diseases they are spreading and bringing with them. Make America great and send the illegals back and make America greater. If your lived in south Texas you would understand.
                      My Thoughts Exactly! Throw'em all back across the river!

Comment

American parents get separated from their children when we send them off to war. The whole separation thing is growing tiresome. They KNOW they’re putting themselves in a separation possible situation.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          American parents get separated from their children when we send them off to war. The whole separation thing is growing tiresome. They KNOW they’re putting themselves in a separation possible situation.

Yep. Make poor choices and live with the consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The BP Dir. of operations down here in the RGV came out today saying at least 30% of the family units are bogus & a large portion of children they are processing are now being 'recycled'...in other words going back and forth across the river to create fake family units. Nothing they can really fix completely due to the laws on the books.

Central America & even some of Mexico now has an epidemic of child kidnappings due to the family loop hole our law makers created...it's a way bigger cluster than most realize. Many of the kids are not making it here due to the trafficking on top of that. Personally & jmo, I feel this is one of the very reasons Mexico has decided to help on the southern border.

This congress playing games with these people have a cozy spot in hell waiting for them. The whole situation is disgusting as they know exactly what is happening and do not care to correct this all in the name of petty politics.

Comment

I am sick and tired of listening to Republicans complain about the democratic house not willing to do anything about the border issue. We know they don’t want to do anything about it, they’re not trying to hide that fact. Republicans had the House, Senate and Presidency for 2 freaking years and did nothing. Don’t sit here now and put in the Democrats lap, YOU were voted in to take care of these issues and did NOTHING when you had the opportunity!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X