Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackass sets himself on fire outside White House fence..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackass sets himself on fire outside White House fence..

Pretty sure he didnt like the way Game of Thrones ended...

A man set himself on fire Wednesday near the White House, the Secret Service said. He was taken to hospital with 'life threatening injuries' after suffering burns to 85% of his body.

Should have let burn. Waste of resources taking him to the hospital

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One-man cook out!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Should have let burn. Waste of resources taking him to the hospital
          I'm sorry you feel that way, Brandon, but there is something to be said for humanity when we step in to save someone like that. Ignoring him and letting him burn is cruel. As much as I hate some animals of this world, I could never watch them burn, much less so a human being. That man is someone's son and perhaps someone's husband or father.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            I'm sorry you feel that way, Brandon, but there is something to be said for humanity when we step in to save someone like that. Ignoring him and letting him burn is cruel. As much as I hate some animals of this world, I could never watch them burn, much less so a human being. That man is someone's son and perhaps someone's husband or father.
            He ignited himself..so I am assuming he wanted to die? Now he has to spend the rest of his life deformed and more than likely in a great deal of pain?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              He ignited himself..so I am assuming he wanted to die? Now he has to spend the rest of his life deformed and more than likely in a great deal of pain?
              And? Decisions have consequences.

He was nothing more than another attention whore who somehow knew humanity would intervene and save him from himself. He is getting everything he truly desired every time he is mentioned on any news cast.

Comment

Honest question. Did he marinate or just salt & pepper?

Comment

He stumbled around on fire for what, 30 seconds? I knew the outcome, and was still thinking suicide vest. Guy was very calm while on fire. Any idea what sparked the protest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's the thing - no one knows his name or why he did it other than it was a suicide attempt that may very well succeed. If this was a woman trying to jump off a bridge, a man with a gun to his head, or someone trying to hang himself there isn't a humane person who wouldn't want to try to stop them. Suicide, regardless of method, is a serious issue.

What if he was a veteran who was trying to attention to the poorly run government VA hospitals? Would that change your position on this?

Comment

He's dead.. I assume all the crass comments were made under the assumption he was protesting the president or something. IMO, basic human decency requires we try to stop suicide attempts. His family had reported him missing with concerns about his mental condition. At this point it sounds like a mentally ill guy who decided to take himself out in a very painful and public fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        He's dead.. I assume all the crass comments were made under the assumption he was protesting the president or something. IMO, basic human decency requires we try to stop suicide attempts. His family had reported him missing with concerns about his mental condition. At this point it sounds like a mentally ill guy who decided to take himself out in a very painful and public fashion.
                        Very well said

Comment

He smoked K2 laced with pcp. Don't do drugs!

Arnav Gupta, 33, was identified by US Park Police on Thursday after dying in the hospital. He had been reported missing by his family around the time that he set himself on fire at Ellipse Park.

Comment

Dang...that is a horrible way to go out.....

Comment

He died. Sometimes the problem takes care of itself!!

Comment

Working...
                              X