X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soph

Big brother is after another one.

Go sub...

Well... there goes my work day... I've already watched 3 videos, she's gotta be from Texas, she uses Bun B songs in her videos lol

Comment

Last month, after YouTube deactivated comments on her videos — the platform disabled comments on all videos with children in response to an outcry over the aforementioned network of exploitation — Soph uploaded a 12-minute video in which she seemed to be daring the platform to suspend her, knowing full well that it wouldn’t.

“Susan, I’ve known your address since last summer,” Soph said, directly addressing YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki. “I’ve got a Luger and a mitochondrial disease. I don’t care if I live. Why should I care if you live or your children? I just called an Uber. You’ve got about seven minutes to draft up a will. ... I’m coming for you, and it ain’t gonna be pretty.”

A far-right child comedian threatening to murder the executive of the video site that has made her famous, for trying to protect her from pedophiles: the state of YouTube in 2019.

Pretty good article on her. She has some stones for sure.

Comment

I found her too thanks to Mark Dice. I'm a little surprised she hasn't been silenced yet. Won't be long.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
          I found her too thanks to Mark Dice. I'm a little surprised she hasn't been silenced yet. Won't be long.
          Her latest video just got removed... YouTube also took her comment section away

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            Her latest video just got removed... YouTube also took her comment section away
            but that little kid tranny who performs in gay strip clubs is good to go....

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
              Ditto
              He sent me down the rabbit hole as well. She be gone before long

Comment

Working...
              X