No announcement yet.

WOW! Guns, guns, guns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More info and pics in the link. But this is the best one.

Just proves that no gun collection is complete with a pink camo AR(?) And that one mini 14 is never enough.

According to court records, the $7 million home belongs to oil fortune heir Gordon Getty's former mistress Cynthia Beck whose 14-year- long secret relationship was exposed in 1999.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
      So what did muzzlebrake mean by “not one single assault type gun” then?
      The picture I saw in the original news article did not show any AR's ot tommy guns, only pistols shotguns and a few .22 rifles.

If the guy was selling guns then I don't find that strange. All gun collectors I know of buy sell and trade all the time. It's part of what they do.

Comment

I wonder if Eric Holder is involved in this some how. I still want him to have to answer for his guns to mexican cartels. Fast and Furious.

Comment

Article today has him out on bond. Said he was selling guns outside the limits of a federal license he has. Curio and relic maybe?

The longtime companion of ex-Gordon Getty mistress Cynthia Beck reportedly spent several hours behind bars in Los Angeles on Wednesday night after being arrested on suspicion of illegal manufacturing and selling assault weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            The picture I saw in the original news article did not show any AR's ot tommy guns, only pistols shotguns and a few .22 rifles.

Some sheeple.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              If the guy was selling guns then I don't find that strange. All gun collectors I know of buy sell and trade all the time. It's part of what they do.
              Yup... that’s why the guy was dumb for living in a state where it’s a crime.

Comment

California.....

Comment

I'm no expert on california gun laws, but I see lots of guns that aren't Cali-legal in those pics.

Comment

Working...
                  X