2019 TBOT schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 TBOT schedule

When is this going to start being posted?

Gary

Last year it was pretty slow in coming out. I was starting to worry that there wouldn’t be many shoots. I think that part of the problem is that some clubs ( Bastrop, Fredericksburg, Cherokee) rely on private land owners for a place to shoot and those places have to be secured. I also think that Roland and Judy may not be as active as they ounce were and I believe that she put out a lot of the info online and in the newsletter. Glenn and Rhonda work really hard to get everything in the South Region organized and I’m sure they will get everything rolling by January. The first shoot for the south is usually Fredericksburg and it’s generally in February. Can’t wait myself!

Comment

There should be one in Bryan in Jan

Comment

Featherflinger will get the thread going here on TBH.

If you ever want to know what TBoT shoots are already scheduled, go to the TBoT website and click on the “Schedule” tab. There is probably not much of anything on there now, but as the reps start to get shoots lined out, they will be added.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There are none on the tbot site as of now, i was going to put some on my calendar but can't yet

Comment

Cowtown posted their dates march 23-24

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
              Cowtown posted their dates march 23-24
              I mess the date up, it is February.

Comment

Most clubs don't do their scheduling til Jan

Comment

Well the Texas shootout is the same weekend in February so I'm glad I found out now instead of going to that.

Gary

Comment

Gary, Cowtown is having two TBOT shoots this year. The first is on 2-23/24-19 and another on on 6-8/9-19. They also have their Texas Recurve Championship on 4-27/28-19.

Comment

TBoT in Bryan will be March 9th

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
                        Gary, Cowtown is having two TBOT shoots this year. The first is on 2-23/24-19 and another on on 6-8/9-19. They also have their Texas Recurve Championship on 4-27/28-19.
                        I have put February on my schedule.
                        I'm not quite to that category of shooters to go to a championship yet. [emoji15]

Gary

Comment

I’ve been to the longbow championship in the past and plan on going in 2019 and I’m certainly no more than an average shooter.😁

Comment

I will be online very little (if any) for the next few months so if someone else can post the schedule that would be helpful.

Comment

Glen Parker Memorial
                              Chester TX
                              Camp TaKuLa
                              May 18-19, 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X