Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I like those floors. Place is coming along nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Floors look great

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        I could have done a better job. Why didn't you call me? I do this crap every day!

That's pretty messed up, man. Don't be a hater.

Comment

Looks great Joel! Looks like y’all arent that far from moving in!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Boy if I knew how to do that [emoji23] you jackazz

Comment

Hey bud PM sent with a few questions.

Comment

Very Nice , Congrats

Comment

Very nice place! I've always thought I'd like Kaufman Co.Combine,and Crandall are good little towns.Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

So Joel, when is "move in day"? I wanna have all my stuff ready to move in with yall.

Looking great bud!

Comment

Well it’s a wrap fellas. The builder and I walked through the final punch list yesterday.....so this part of the journey is in the books. [emoji108]
                      Now it’s on to the next phase which will be the wife and I getting with the builder and trying to agree on the future house design-plans. We have a few months to weigh the budget and then research needs versus wants...my wife often confuses the two. [emoji2955] Maybe we can get on the same page by April or so when we plan to put our house in Forney on the market. Hopefully it will sell fairly quick and we will move to the country.

A little overkill for “temporary” housing but remember I’m asking my city wife to move out to the country and rough it for several months while the new house gets built. Pick your battles, right?[emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Well it’s a wrap fellas. The builder and I walked through the final punch list yesterday.....so this part of the journey is in the books. [emoji108]
                        Now it’s on to the next phase which will be the wife and I getting with the builder and trying to agree on the future house design-plans. We have a few months to weigh the budget and then research needs versus wants...my wife often confuses the two. [emoji2955] Maybe we can get on the same page by April or so when we plan to put our house in Forney on the market. Hopefully it will sell fairly quick and we will move to the country.

A little overkill for “temporary” housing but remember I’m asking my city wife to move out to the country and rough it for several months while the new house gets built. Pick your battles, right?[emoji12]

Man that turned out nice! Mine starts going in the air on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Joel, that might be a bit "overkill", but MAN what a Man Cave you'll have once y'all move into the Big House!! U da man!! Congratulations sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            I could have done a better job. Why didn't you call me? I do this crap every day!

Chew, I think you meant to say I have guys that do this crap everyday!

Snowflake just does a drive by once a week

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Well Joel, that might be a bit "overkill", but MAN what a Man Cave you'll have once y'all move into the Big House!! U da man!! Congratulations sir!
                              You mean Dog House don't you Charlie?

Thanks brother.

Comment

Well it might be a Dog House too, but you won't be sufferin' too, too bad...

Comment

Working...
                                X