Heb.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heb.......

Well, HEB in Bay City made it mandatory yesterday that you have to wear a mask! Although some of the “upper” management and directors are good friends of mine, I will NOT be patronizing this store. Matagorda County judge didn’t not make mask mandatory, this was a decision on their part.

Bye!

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
    Well, HEB in Bay City made it mandatory yesterday that you have to wear a mask! Although some of the “upper” management and directors are good friends of mine, I will NOT be patronizing this store. Matagorda County judge didn’t not make mask mandatory, this was a decision on their part.

Bye!
    They may have to many employees that are scared of getting the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      Don’t know the details as to “why”, but that could be a valid point

Comment

im not for wearing mask however if you dont want me there on your property while not wearing a mask i understand and will abide by your wishes

Comment

Simple, dont shop there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't like wearing a mask but I sure wish we had an HEB in or near Mesquite

Comment

I applaud HEB employees over the past four months. They go to work and interact with customers day in and day out. They wear mask and if HEB feels like we all need to wear a mask in their stores for my protection and for their employees, I’ll abide by it.

Comment

Don't come to the valley...every biz that does not enforce the mask can be fined so you would pretty much have to live off mail order.

Comment

It’s all businesses here in Jefferson county, essentially.

Can we please talk about DEATHS and not CASES! If you guys are having conversations I suggest we talk about the 99+% recovery rate and the subsequent plummeting death rate. We have to reject the premise of the info being case based.
                  Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-28-2020, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Traildust; 06-28-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

It’s only in markets that have county ordinances in place. And it isn’t required btw. You will be reminded at the door and in many stores, even offered a free mask. But ultimately if you refuse, they will still let you in the store.
                      Last edited by Randy M; 06-28-2020, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                        then THEY are free to wear one

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                          I applaud HEB employees over the past four months. They go to work and interact with customers day in and day out. They wear mask and if HEB feels like we all need to wear a mask in their stores for my protection and for their employees, I’ll abide by it.
                          Same here , the employees of boerne H‑E‑B are real troopers
                          And It’s fine with me to don a mask in public if asked to

Comment

Focus stay on topic

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            It’s all businesses here in Jefferson county, essentially.

Can we please talk about DEATHS and not CASES! If you guys are having conversations I suggest we talk about the 99+% recovery rate and the subsequent plummeting death rate. We have to reject the premise of the info being case based.
                            Focus on the topic you are drifting into your own narrative

It’s easy to find or start that in a different thread
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-28-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Any business that tries to force me to wear a mask won't get my business.

Comment

Working...
                              X