Essential to Business letter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essential to Business letter?

Can anybody provide an example of the letters they have received? We’re O&G, and not sure exactly what we need. Lubbock is going shelter in place tonight, and being that Midland hasn’t yet my company is a bit behind.

If you haven't received one from your employer or federal rep, you don't get one. It's not something you type up for yourself.

Comment

Where’d you see that Lubbock is going to shelter in place? I hadn’t heard that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        If you haven't received one from your employer or federal rep, you don't get one. It's not something you type up for yourself.
        "someone else will give it to me" doesn't get things done!

federal rep? what's that?

Comment

Post one up.....I've got Bluebeam!

Comment

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                Where’d you see that Lubbock is going to shelter in place? I hadn’t heard that yet.

Lubbock is not moving to Shelter in Place yet. Last night at the press conference, Dan said that he didn't think it was necessary yet.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                  "someone else will give it to me" doesn't get things done!

federal rep? what's that?
                  Sacket is right. Employer should give them to you or you're SOL. I got mine this morning from SLB. But honestly who is checking to see if you have one or not.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                    Lubbock is not moving to Shelter in Place yet. Last night at the press conference, Dan said that he didn't think it was necessary yet.

That’s what I had heard also. Didn’t know if something had changed and I was just out of the loop.

Comment

I'm writing my own.

Comment

I’m aware you don’t type up yourself. I assumed the company had to file for one. I assure you both the company and myself qualify for essential to business. Out HR head is a bit “aged”, and isn’t quite up to how to get some things done. I was trying to help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                          Ah. I didn’t watch. I was told by several that at the announcement he said it would be taking place this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            Sacket is right. Employer should give them to you or you're SOL. I got mine this morning from SLB. But honestly who is checking to see if you have one or not.
                            I am the employer. People asking about writing letters are most likely decision makers and people responsible for the livelihood of others like me.
                            "Wait til someone hands it to you" is not in any part of my job description.

Comment

No letters for us...they just said to flash ID badge. Those checking should know.

Comment

Working...
                              X