best arrows on the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best arrows on the market?

i'm looking to do an arrow upgrade. I'm currently shooting 28.5" long Easton FMJ 340s out of my Hoyt Spyder 30. I've been shooting them for a lot of years and was wondering if there is a better option out there right now.

I went from GT Hunter XTs in my old setup to Easton axis 5mm in my new bow. I wanted FMJs and the guy at the bow shop talked me out of them and into the ones I have. Said the FMJs were bad about bending worse than a straight carbon arrow. I can see his point. I’m happy with the ones i have, not sure what’s the best on the market though

Comment

Shoot the Easton axis and gold tip kinetic xt. Both are tough arrows.

Comment

Black Eagle

Comment

Idk if they are the best, but I have killed 2 deer so far this season with the same gt hunter and it is ready for a 3rd,andthey fly good too. Cost effective as well, see no reason to change

Comment

FMJs are great. I shot them for a long time. I changed to Element Typhoons and haven't looked back. Super tough, heavy, and they fly great.

Comment

Black Eagle or Sirius

Comment

Best is subject to everyone’s opinion.

Easton makes great arrows; so does black eagle, gold tip, etc etc

Comment

I shoot the Gt pierce. I cut’em as short as I can & add fact weights to weaken up the spine till they fly good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

x2 Black Eagle

Comment

Went from axis 5mm to gold tip velocity xt
                      Super hesitant bc I loved the axis but the GT are awesome in a 300 spine u can load the front up w heavy insert and it has ton of foc hit
                      Love my new setup

Comment

I like the GT Pierce Platinum

Comment

GT hunter xt and throw them on an arrow spinner and trim from the end with most wobble... insanely tough arrows and have the ability to use the fact weights

Comment

Originally posted by blatallic View Post
                            x2 Black Eagle
                            X3 on the Black Eagles. Made the switch this year and have been very happy with the performance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot both Easton Axis and Black Eagle Carnivores, love both setups

Comment

Working...
                              X