• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Thank you for the prayers everyone. They are off to Philadelphia today and have a big week ahead. Here is a post from the dad this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for that precious little one, and for all her family. Like the beautiful pic of Ady walking with dad this morning, we pray Lord that you too walk with Ady, and be with her on this healing journey.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent to the beautiful little girl and family.

Comment

Praying for this little angel.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Update on Ady from The dad

We just got back to the hotel from her first appointment at Wills Eye Hospital. They were very nice and kind to Ady and even gave her some new toys, blanket, and pillow to have! Hilary and I take today as a positive! They did not have to put eye drops in to dilate due to doctors having to this Thursday and Friday and them sending Wills their findings and photos. Having to hold your little one down while a stranger puts drops in is hard yall. Seriously gut wrenching, so glad we didnt have to endure that again today! They did confirm that she can see out of her right eye which Hilary and I already knew. How good she can see is still a question. The next step is to go to Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia tomorrow to be tested for Covid, have a physical taken since her last was over 30 days ago, and be sedated for MRI's to see the extent of the cancer in both eyes and to see if spread is beyond the eyes. They should be able to confirm tomorrow location, size etc of her tumors. Wednesday will be when she goes under anesthesia again but by Dr. Shields at Wills Eye to give her a physical examination of the tumors. When Dr. Shields appointment is over, her and her team of experts will come up with a plan for treatment and treatment could begin that very same day!! Treatment will more than likely be systemic chemotherapy given be injection once a month for 6 months. After her chemo each month, they will take new MRI's to hopefully confirm the tumors becoming smaller and smaller until they are gone. We take today as a win for Ady! No worse news than what we already knew and we are still moving fast to get our baby cured!!

We do have other concerns besides the obvious. Dr. Shields office do not accept Ady's insurance so we are cash pay. I'm currently waiting on her office to tell me the total for Dr. Shields to perform her procedure on Wednesday. The office visit today alone was $3k. That amount has to be paid in full by tomorrow at noon. Also the Childrens hospital said they dont accept our insurance but are working hard to get referrals from Adys pediatrician, and other ophthalmologists she has seen to hopefully get referrals to push insurance through to cover Ady's treatments and MRI's. Numbers on MRI's can be between $6k and $10k and actual chemo will be in the 100's of thousands of dollars. This is obviously a huge concern of ours. We still have faith and are still selling things to help cover costs as much as possible. Each and every one of yall that have had a positive thought, a pray, a donation, and kind messages we feel are a part of Adalines guardian angel squad!!! We love yall and keep the prayers and support flowing! We will update as we find more out. We have the rest of the day to rest and relax and let Ady be a happy little girl she deserves to be. BTW, she did awesome at the appointment today! Girl is a rockstar and our everything! Love yall!!

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X