Looking for rangefinder recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for rangefinder recommendations

I think I want to get myself a new rangefinder for Christmas. I have an old Bushnell that finally crapped out on me. Will be used primarily for hunting and ranging deer size critters out to 500 yards or so. Want to keep the budget around $400 or under. Right now Eurooptic has the Leica CRF-2000B for $399 and they also have the Zeiss Victory PRF 8x26 for $399. I am thinking about one of these, but wanted to see if there are others I should consider in this price range. Thanks.

Sig Sauer has a very good line of rangefinders

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
      Sig Sauer has a very good line of rangefinders

X2

My Leupold 1000 never leaves the shelf since I got my Sig.

Comment

I like Lupy and Nikon. I have a Nikon I bought in 2001 that’s still going strong.

Comment

Vortex Ranger 1800

Comment

I'm in the Sig crowd https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sig-Sauer-K...-/264076183811

Comment

I did a quick review of the Nikon Black 4k here.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
                Vortex Ranger 1800
                Bingo. Used one this weekend. Worked great and it was fast as well

Comment

Leica. I’ve had Nikon and Leupold. Neither compare to my 1600B.

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                    Yup! I’ve got mine to range over 2300 yds

Comment

What about something a little less cost prohibitive? I don't see myself needing to range more than 350

Comment

I have been thinking about getting a new one myself. I looked at a few at Cabelas including the Sig. The sigs have a red crosshair and they are a constant ranging scan as well. I will probably go with one of those before next season.

Comment

Sig Kilo 2200 or Leica 2000B. If you can up your limit to $500, you won’t find anything better than the Leica 2400 for the money. For $400 I’d go Sig 2200 then Leica.. Wasn’t impressed with the Nikon 4K. The reticle was a pain to use.

Comment

Geez! I should've read the postings before I posted asking the same question.

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                              Yep, couple years ago on a pronghorn hunt my Nikon couldn't range a goat and this fellow next to me with a Leica calmly says "435".
                              I went straight home and bought a Leica.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X